Perfect for the home or office, the HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One is a wireless printer, scanner and copier in one. Thanks to its wireless functionalities, you can print borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp everyday documents from wherever creativity strikes using your iPhone or iPad.
In addition to being able to print wirelessly when you're out and about, you can also scan documents directly to your email address or iOS device. Plus, you can view photos and print from the 6.74 cm colour touchscreen and card slots.
- TouchSmart Display with 6.74 cm touchscreen
- Photo editing and lab-quality printing
- Wireless connectivity and HP Wireless Direct
- HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint lets you print wirelessly from your iPhone or iPad
- Scan to email
- Double-sided printing
Did you notice?You can scan images and documents directly to your email or iOS device.
Apple Recommends ForPrinting high-quality documents and images from your Mac, iPhone or iPad, wherever you may be.
What's in the Box?
- HP Envy 5530 e-All-in-One printer
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power cord
- HP 301 Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 301 Tri-colour Ink Cartridge
- Connections: AirPrint , USB, Wireless
- Other Functions: Copy, multifunction, Scanner
- Height: 39 cm/15.35 in.
- Width: 44.5 cm/17.5 in.
- Weight: 5.56 kg
- Length: 60.8 cm/23.9 in.
- Black print speed: Up to 8.8 ppm
- Black resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi
- Color print speed: Up to 5.2 ppm
- Color resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200
- Trays: 1
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Min Paper Size: DL
- Other Paper Handling Features: Duplex Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 4 (black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- OS X 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
- Intel Core Processor
- 1 GB available
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only)
- Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor
- 2 GB available
- UPC or EAN No.: 887758709337
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
HP All-in-One Printer Remote
Document control from virtually anywhere (1)
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad (1).
• Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled intelligent mobile scanning feature or send scans directly to your mobile device from your HP e-All-in-One (2, 4). Then print or share your device- or cloud-based files online or by email (1, 2, 3).
• Intelligent mobile scanner technology automatically processes images taken by your iPhone or iPad’s camera to create high-quality documents (2). Documents can be saved as PDF or JPEG to share, store, or print from your device (1, 3).
• Access cloud document storage services such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive or social media sites including Facebook.(1)
• Use your mobile device’s large screen to control scan, copy, and print functions of your HP e-All-in-One (3, 4).
• Print photos, PDF, web pages, email attachments, Microsoft Office documents, and more from virtually anywhere (3).
• Print, copy, and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPad (iOS 6.0 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, the new iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod 5G (iOS 6.0 or later) with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
• HP Printers: Control copy and scan functions on the same wireless network with HP 2010 or later ePrint-enabled All-in-Ones including many HP Deskjet, Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro All-in-Ones, and LaserJet MFP. For a full list supported printers, visit: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en#N28
1. Document access to cloud services requires an Internet connection. Wireless access point may be required. May require third party subscription with separately purchased service contract.
2. Requires 5 megapixels or greater camera with auto-focus capability.
3. Printing requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
4. Scan and copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer. …