Give your plant the best chance in life with this Flower Power plant sensor, which reads your plant's environment and communicates its needs straight to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using the free Flower Power app. Planted close to a plant, either in the ground or a pot, Flower Power measures attributes that are key to a plant's health, including soil moisture, fertiliser, ambient temperature and light intensity.
- To-do list helps you pre-empt your plant's needs
- Notifications of plant health sent directly to your iOS device
- Easy to use
Did you notice?The Flower Power app enables you to receive notifications relating to your plant's health directly to your iOS device.
Apple Recommends ForMonitoring your plant's health, thereby giving it the best chance of thriving.
What's in the Box?
- Parrot Flower Power plant sensor
- Quick-start guide
- AAA battery
- Height: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Width: 2 cm/0.8 in.
- Weight: 340 g
- Length: 7 cm/2.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: PF900000AA
- UPC or EAN No.: 3520410018046
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Parrot Flower Power
With Parrot Flower Power, anyone can have a green thumb.
A free dedicated App*
Download the Parrot Flower Power App on your Smartphone or Tablet. The application connects your Flower Power to the Parrot Cloud (via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi) where the data is analyzed. After the data is analyzed, you receive an alert in real time when one of your plants has special water, fertilizer, light or temperature needs. Follow the changes in your garden directly or simply consult Parrot’s vast but easy to use database.
Database of more than 6000 plants
Using the application, the user can select their plants from the database developed by botanists in the Parrot Cloud. More than 6000 varieties are listed and custom advice is given on maintaining each plant.
Real time monitoring
When you are near your Flower Power, you can use Live mode to check the light intensity, ambient temperature and soil humidity.
The data retrieved by the Parrot Flower Power is sent to your smartphone or tablet. How? The Parrot Flower Power is part of a new generation of devices embedding Bluetooth low energy technology which allows it to communicate with Bluetooth Smart Ready devices. Bluetooth Low Energy, integrated into the most recent Bluetooth version (v4.0), is the latest wireless technological standard which consumes very little energy and is therefore eco-friendly.
Compatible with energy-efficient Bluetooth® Smart Ready devices:
iPhone 4s and later, iPad retina and later, iPad mini and later, iPod touch 4th and 5th generation.
Please check compatibility on www.parrot.com
* Requires a Parrot Flower Power product to monitor your plants’ health. See points of sale on Parrot.com …
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work with epiphytes like Orchids or just with ordinary terrestrial plants?
- Asked by Douglas J from New York
Yes it supports Orchids! it also supports a whole range from the ordinary to the bizarre :) check th Yes it supports Orchids! it also supports a whole range from the ordinary to the bizarre :) check the manufactures website out …
- Answered by David F
As a professional gardener I must maintain multiple gardens. Water levels, fertilizers and sunlight. How will this product help me?
- Asked by Kathleen L from Redford
Does this need to connect to Wifi? And if so, is it compatible with Timecapsule??
- Asked by Alireza H from Vancouver
The Flower Power only supports Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy; it does not support WiFi. Parrot have a com The Flower Power only supports Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy; it does not support WiFi. Parrot have a compatibility list at their web site.
The iOS device acts as an intermediary, collecting the data from the Flower Power and uploading it to Parrot for analysis. …
- Answered by Phil S from Magill