Charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod on the road with the Belkin Car Charger. The low-profile design means the charger fits neatly on your dashboard, and the rubber grips let you easily insert and remove it from the power outlet. Follow your route or listen to music on the go without worrying about losing charge.
- Compact design
- Plugs into any car power outlet
- Includes separate 4 ft Lightning to USB cable
- Powered USB port
Did you notice?The USB port is universal, so you can still charge your legacy Apple devices with a 30-pin cable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iPhone, iPad or iPod charged while travelling.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin In-Car Charger
- Lightning to USB ChargeSync cable
- Other Features: Charging
- Height: 2.2 cm
- Width: 2.2 cm
- Weight: 0.039 g
- Length: 11 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J078bt04-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868937556
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product for the sole purpose of a durable cable, as the stock charging cable for the iPhone is pretty weak. This cable Bought this product for the sole purpose of a durable cable, as the stock charging cable for the iPhone is pretty weak. This cable is far stronger and durable. I suspect i may not need another cable after this one. Plus you're getting a free car charging adapter. win win. …
- Written by Kareem R from Birmingham
56 of 58 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?
- Asked by Natalie W from Portsmouth
I bought this same car charger and I too get that annoying message about the cable not being certifi I bought this same car charger and I too get that annoying message about the cable not being certified and may not work properly with the device, blah blah.. It still works fine and like the previous post I ignore it as well, but it is annoying that i have to dismiss that message every single time i plug in. Other than that its been fine for me. I was wondering if maybe i had a defected one, but maybe i dont. I asked at the Apple Store about it, but they didnt know anything about it. Oh well. …
- Answered by John C from Pico Rivera