OverviewIRIScan Book Executive 3 is a portable scanner that allows you to scan books and magazines anytime, anywhere so you can make notes and take clippings without tearing the pages. Simply roll your way across the document and your scan will be saved automatically onto the MicroSD card, ready to be transferred via Wi-Fi to your iPad, iPhone or Mac. Once back at home or in the office, the scanned documents are automatically turned into editable text by I.R.I.S.’ flagship OCR software Readiris 14. Your notes can then be saved to the cloud with just one click.
- Cordless and lightweight for easy portability
- Scan books, magazines and newspapers at 300/600 or 900 dpi
- Scan speed: 2 seconds for black and white, 4 seconds for colour
- Scan directly to PDF or JPEG
- Transfer scans via Wi-Fi to your iPad, iPhone or Mac
Did you notice?Once loaded on to your device, your scans are automatically turned into editable text.
Apple Recommends ForScanning documents and taking notes wherever you are.
What's in the Box?
- IRIScan Book Executive 3
- Readiris 14 software (CD-ROM)
- MicroSD card (with SD adaptor)
- IRISCompressor software
- USB cable
- Carry pouch
- Quick user guide
- Other Features: Wireless
- Connections: USB 2.0
- Height: 3.1 cm
- Width: 4.8 cm
- Weight: 2.5 g
- Length: 13.8 cm
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Mac, Intel processor
- 256 MB recommended
- UPC or EAN No.: 7650104578894
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this scanner have software to recognise other languages than English?
- Asked by Charles G from Windsor