Belkin TuneBase Hands Free Direct connects to your car's auxiliary port so you can listen to your iPod or iPhone's music and talk hands-free through your car's stereo system. There's no special installation or wiring - just connect with the included cable.
Easily take calls
When a call comes in, just push a button to automatically fade out the music and the caller's voice will in loud and clear through your car's speakers.
Stay powered up
Plug the FM receiver into your car's 12-volt lighter outlet to keep your iPhone or iPod touch fully charged when listening to music.
The swivel cradle allows for horizontal viewing, so you can use the GPS features on your device to best advantage.
- Make and receive calls with the push of a button
- Connects through your car stereo's auxiliary port with the included cable
- Swivelling cradle allows for horizontal iPhone positioning and easy GPS viewing
- Charges through car's 12-volt lighter outlet
Did you notice?Belkin Tunebase lets you enjoy clearer hands-free calls through your car's speaker system.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music, charging your device and taking hands-free calls while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin TuneBase Hands Free Direct
- Auxiliary cable
- Quick install guide
- Height: 26.16 cm
- Width: 3.3 cm
- Weight: 149 cm
- Length: 10.7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J037bt
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868960899
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Tuneable Hands Free
I bought this from the Apple shop in Brighton as I needed a simple hands free kit for the car. It doubled as a charger which was a I bought this from the Apple shop in Brighton as I needed a simple hands free kit for the car. It doubled as a charger which was a bonus. I used the kit for about a week before it fell apart. It was not durable enough for the job and was more gimmick then practical. I took it back and got a refund. …
- Written by Clive L from Findon
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this Compatable with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Jess B from Mermaid Beach
This product is not compatible with the iPhone 6. The cradle cannot expand large enough to fit it.
- Answered by George M
is it a suction mounting to windshield or clip mounting to the vents?
- Asked by Linda S from Mansfield
Neither. The arm that plugs into your cars power source holds the phone.
- Answered by Joey W from Nashville
Is this work with iPhone 4S ?
- Asked by Ishrat S from Bergenfield
No. The iPhone 4S uses the older pin style charger. The iphone 5 Generation uses what is called a No. The iPhone 4S uses the older pin style charger. The iphone 5 Generation uses what is called a "lightning connector". …
- Answered by Kevin W from Port Dover