The D-Link Mini Bullet is an outdoor HD camera that lets you monitor an area 24 hours a day. It has a megapixel image sensor that gives sharp, high-resolution snapshots and videos with rich detail. The camera lets you zoom in, zoom out and pan across so you can survey a large area easily.
The DCS-7010L comes with a built-in infrared cut removable filter which blocks infrared light during the day for improved image quality. At night, it moves out of the way to use all available light for low-light surveillance, and paired with a powerful infrared LED illuminator with a 10-metre range, this camera can monitor an area even in complete darkness.
Specially built for outdoor use, the DCS-7010L has a weatherproof housing that protects it from dirt and rain. A Power over Ethernet (PoE) port allows you to connect the camera to your network and power it through a single cable, doing away with the need for a nearby power outlet.
The HD Mini Bullet Outdoor Cloud Camera is cloud-enabled, which means that you can access and configure your camera remotely, no matter where you are. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road - mydlink makes it all possible.
The DCS-7010L also comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities. A motion sensor automatically records video and sends you a notification, and the device is capable of two-way communication, ideal for use in entryways.
A self-sufficient surveillance system, the camera can record snapshots and video to a Micro SD card without requiring a PC or network storage device. And if you want to expand your surveillance options, D-ViewCam management software is also included, giving you the ability to manage up to 32 cameras with a robust set of features, including multi-camera views and automated email alerts to keep you informed of suspicious or unusual activities.
- High-resolution snapshots and video
- 10-metre infra red illumination distance
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Weatherproof housing protects against dirt and rain
- Built-in filter for better vision day and night
Did you notice?A passive infrared sensor detects motion near the camera, allowing it to automatically record video and send you a notification when motion is detected.
Apple Recommends ForMonitoring your home or office from wherever you are in the world.
What's in the Box?
- D-link DCS-7010L HD Mini Bullet Outdoor Cloud Camera
- Setup CD
- Wall fixings
- Height: 8 cm
- Width: 6.5 cm
- Weight: 510 g
- Length: 1.8 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069382031
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
This camera is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE), so does not require a power socket nearby, howe This camera is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE), so does not require a power socket nearby, however it does require an ethernet cable and a PoE compliant network.
If you're network doesn't support PoE, consider instead a D-Link DCS-2332L Outdoor HD Wireless Day/Night Cloud Camera, or if you are set on this product, purchase a D-Link Power Over Ethernet Adapter Kit or similar to enable the use of this camera. …
- Answered by John D
Is this D link DCS-7010L HD camera 720 or 1080p?
- Asked by Michael B
According to their website it is 720p.
- Answered by Brian S from Saint Paul