The WD My Passport Air for Mac offers an ultra-slim, all-metal design with plenty of capacity for your important digital content.
When you connect it to a USB 3.0, this portable drive lets you access and save files with amazing speed. In fact, it potentially reduces transfer time by up to three times when compared to USB 2.0 transfer rates.
Safety and security
The durable, all-metal design protects the drive inside while WD Security software lets you set password protection and hardware encryption to help protect your files from unauthorised use or access.
Register your drive, set drive timer, run diagnostics and more using WD Drive Utilities. Compatibility with Apple Time Machine means the drive works with your Mac right out of the box.
Powered directly from the USB 3.0 or 2.0 port on your Mac. No separate power supply is needed.
- Ultra-slim, all-metal design
- Blazing-fast data transfers via USB 3.0
- Compatible with Apple Time Machine
- Password protection and hardware encryption
- Compatible with both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Powered directly by USB
Did you notice?The WD Security software lets you set password protection and hardware encryption to help protect your files from unauthorised use or access.
Apple Recommends ForBacking up the files on your Mac via blazing-fast data transfers.
What's in the Box?
- WD My Passport Air USB 3.0 Hard Drive
- USB cable
- WD Security software
- WD Drive Utilities software
- Quick install guide
- Other Features: Data Encryption,Time Machine Compatible
- Connections: USB 2.0,USB 3.0
- Power Source: Bus Powered
- Height: 1.1 cm/0.43 in.
- Width: 8.3 cm/3.27 in.
- Weight: 160 g
- Length: 11.2 cm/4.41 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: WDBBLW5000AAL-NEAP
- UPC or EAN No.: 718037810836
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- * Performance may vary based on user's hardware and system configuration.