A perfect companion for your Apple Smart Cover, ZeroChroma’s SC case gives you the freedom of hands-free use and viewing of your iPad mini. The integral Theater-Stand allows you to pick viewing angles in three modes: lap mode (with Apple Smart Cover), table mode and handle mode. So you can choose almost any desired angle and orientation for watching films, talking via FaceTime, gaming, reading iBooks or simply surfing.
- Anti-slip stand
- Rotate the 360-degree stand into Landscape or Portrait position until it clicks into place, then pick an angle
- Easy access to iPad mini buttons, ports, speaker and camera openings
- Case covers front leading edge of iPad mini
- Intelligent corner and side protection protects against drops and scratches, yet leaves the iPad mini screen unobstructed
- Microphone hole on back of case
- Great for sales presentations, classrooms or health care
- Textured rubbery surface for good grip, secure snap-on fit
- Complements your Apple Smart Cover; when used together, the pair enables multi-angle, portrait and landscape viewing from a lap
- Sturdy typing positions
Did you notice?The 360-degree rotating, 14-angle stand easily folds flat for storage.
Apple Recommends ForEasily use your iPad mini for travelling, sales presentations, classroom training and healthcare education.
What's in the Box?
- ZeroChroma Vario SC Case for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: TPU
- Mfr. Part Number: PADMNI-VSC-BLK-X
- UPC or EAN No.: 815000010740
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Breaks after a few months
I'm on my second of these cases. The first case broke in 2 places on the stand. I got in touch with Zerochroma they sent me a new I'm on my second of these cases. The first case broke in 2 places on the stand. I got in touch with Zerochroma they sent me a new one which I ended up having to pay £30.00 import charge for but I sucked it in rather than making a fuss. My second is now roughly 4 months old & the stand has broken in exactly the same place. This is obviously a weak spot that needs to be fixed.
They are useful but not very well built. …
- Written by Toby C from Hertford
Great product offering many angles of versatility...
I was looking for a protective case for my iPad Mini for a long time whilst maintaining the convenience of being able to 'pop-off' I was looking for a protective case for my iPad Mini for a long time whilst maintaining the convenience of being able to 'pop-off' my Smart Cover. After owning a Zerochroma case for my iPhone 4, I was so happy to see such a product launched for iPad, closely followed by iPad Mini.
I was a little surprised at the price at first, but after purchasing and using with my iPad, the angles and rotation really do make it easy to stand at any angle, and I could feel the quality in the product. Even holding the iPad is much easier using the pop out as a handle whilst upside down. I use my wireless keyboard at times (full size) so this was the perfect add-on for my tablet.
Great Product and highly recommended! …
- Written by Dean O from Rotherham
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this case compatible with ipad mini retina?
- Asked by Elia S from Miami Beach
Yes it is. A perfect fit. I use mine with a smart cover and use a neoprene sleeve to hold it all whe Yes it is. A perfect fit. I use mine with a smart cover and use a neoprene sleeve to hold it all when traveling. …
- Answered by Larry W from Pembroke Pines