Stay connected with Microsoft Office 365 and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote across multiple devices, including your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Microsoft Office 365 lets you enjoy the latest, full versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services, including Skype and OneDrive. Available as a subscription for eligible students, Office 365 University comes with a one-time up-front fee for a four-year service.
What it includes
You can install Office 365 University on up to two Mac computers or PCs. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other applications. In addition there are a variety of convenient services such as 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones per month.
Office 365 moves with you
The Microsoft Office 365 plans have been specifically designed for the way you use Office. Eligible students are able to sign in to their Microsoft account to access documents, applications and settings. Plus, you'll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating made easier
Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more, and allow others to read your Word documents in real time - even if they don't have Word.
The new version of Microsoft Word lets you incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily and add pictures, videos or online media to documents with a simple drag-and-drop function. Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint and find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
Benefit from 365 anytime, anywhere
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal allows you to use the software on one PC or Mac, as well as one iOS device, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
You can also enjoy Microsoft Office for iPad with touch-friendly Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps also available for use with an eligible Office 365 subscription.
Full- and part-time enrolled university and college students, faculty and staff in accredited higher-education institutions. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible. Once you've purchased Office 365 University and received your product code, please visit www.office.com/verify to verify your eligibility.
- Install on up to two Mac computers or PCs
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more
- 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones in 40+ countries every month*
- Convenient four-year subscription with automatic upgrades included
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are
- Get all the latest email, scheduling and task tools in Outlook
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily
- Add pictures, videos or online media to your documents with a simple drag and drop
- Create more impressive presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint
- Make sense of numbers faster with the Quick Analysis Lens and Chart Animations in Excel
Did you notice?With a Microsoft Office 365 subscription, you can also enjoy the benefits of Microsoft Office applications on your iPhone or iPad by downloading the relevant apps from the App Store.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying your favourite Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, across multiple devices.
What's in the Box?
- Product key for digital download
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- 3GB of free hard-drive space
- 1GB of RAM for 32-bit systems; 2GB of RAM for 64-bit systems
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Internet connection (Fees may apply); Microsoft and Skype accounts. A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
- Safari 5 or later
- Windows 8/7/2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10
- Mfr. Part Number: R4T-00042
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370477405
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- This is a Student and Teacher edition. Before it can be activated for use on your Mac, the manufacturer may require student/teacher status verification.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I'm studying in high school. Can I still purchase it?
- Asked by Natalie W
Yes, you can still purchase it, keep in mind you have to pay a yearly subscription fee.
But it woul Yes, you can still purchase it, keep in mind you have to pay a yearly subscription fee.
But it would cheaper if you used iWork (Pages, Keynote, Number); Apple doesn't have a subscription fee. …
- Answered by Dirouhi A from Toronto
How long does the subscription last?
- Asked by Hayley D from Hemlock
Actually it appears to last for 4 years based on the details on the box pictured in the description
- Answered by Meaghan R from Winnipeg
do i have to already have office for Mac in order to purchase Office 365?
- Asked by Carole F from Orlando
Office 365 is a product that you have to pay every month in order to keep using the services Hello
Office 365 is a product that you have to pay every month in order to keep using the services, usually the price is really low, on the other hand, if you buy full price office then you don't have to pay monthly to use it, you can use it forever.
You do not need existing office to use the 365, when you sign up for 365 it will let you download the office.
Usually the office is around 99$, if you go to Micro center or best buy, they have many Win 8 tablet that is really cheap, for example the Win book tablet is only 59$ and it come with one year office 365 product key, buying this you not only get a tablet but also get office 365 in a much cheaper price. …
- Answered by Xiaotong L from Washington
What is the current version of microsoft word for mac? I need MS Word,Powerpoint 2013 for my courses
- Asked by Jennifer D from Wheatley
Do you need to be connected to the internet to use this product?
- Asked by Steven C from Lovell
While it does not require a constant connection to the internet, the computer on which it is install While it does not require a constant connection to the internet, the computer on which it is installed will need to be connected to the internet periodically (approx. once a month, but not sure of the exact interval) to enable the status of the subscription to be verified and updates to be downloaded and installed.
It would cheaper if you used iWork (Pages, Keynote, Number); Apple doesn't have a subscription fee. …
- Answered by Dirouhi A from Toronto