Boasting a signature Dutch design, the Decoded Slim Sleeve slips tightly around the contours of your MacBook, encasing it in premium leather. The interior of the sleeve is covered with a protective material that guards against scratches and nicks. As the leather ages it takes on a distinguished, natural look which is unique to you.
- Premium leather
- Protective lining
- Zip closure
- Dutch design
- Slim fit
Did you notice?The more you use the case, the better the leather looks.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in timeless style.
What's in the Box?
- Decoded Leather Slim Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Mfr. Part Number: DA3BS13BN
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712837859172
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
A stylish leather sleeve
This is a well made , quality leather case. It looks good and even smells good. The inside is lined with a soft material and place This is a well made , quality leather case. It looks good and even smells good. The inside is lined with a soft material and placement and removal of a laptop (in my case a 13" MacBook Pro Retinal) is easy with no snagging. The sleeve doesn't offer much protection in the event of a drop, although the plastic/foam packaging pro former can be left within the case to improve protection. However, thats not what it's all about. An expensive laptop deserves a case with style and panache and the light brown leather certainly has that.
I am very pleased with the sleeve and would strongly recommend it. …
- Written by Paul J from ROTHERHAM
31 of 33 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this fit the macbook pro 15" retna Late 2013 with SmartShell Case?
- Asked by David M
Will this fit the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display (2013) 13" snug?
- Asked by Terence J D
It's a slim fit, not a snug fit.
So I guess that it depends on your definition of snug. I have th It's a slim fit, not a snug fit.
So I guess that it depends on your definition of snug. I have the 13" MacBook Pro with retina late 2013, and I was after a snug fit. Something that my MacBook wouldn't slip around in. Well, once it's in, it slides around a little bit as it's about 1cm too long and 1cm too wide, and a tad too thick. …
- Answered by Samantha C from Douglas
Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?
- Asked by Ainul A
Doesn't fit on my MB Pro 13" Mid-2012 (non-retina)
- Answered by Morten J