P3 headphones reveal whatever you listen to in detail with pristine highs and lows, an open midrange and all round balanced and natural performance.
Constructed from lightweight aluminium and durable rubber, with specially designed acoustic cloth ear pads with memory foam, P3 headphones are light and comfortable.
P3 headphones are highly portable, folding up for easy storage, with a hardshell carry case to protect them in your backpack or rucksack.
Made for iPad, iPod and iPhone
With an in-line remote control and mic, you can get the most out of your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Make hands-free iPhone calls and control your iPod without taking it out of your pocket or bag.
- High-definition Bowers & Wilkins sound
- Dynamic driver
- Mylar-damped laminate diaphragms
- Acoustic cloth earpads
- OFC cables
- In-line mic and remote
- Hard shell carry case
Did you notice?Dynamic 30-mm drivers and Mylar-damped laminate diaphragms with acoustic cloth earpads all combine to make these truly high-definition headphones.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music with high fidelity on your iPhone or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones
- Hard shell carry case
- Universal cable
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 34 ohms
- THD: <1%
- Other Features: Foldable,With Remote and Mic,Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 120 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 714346317776
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Brilliant little headphones.
I've had these since the moment they were first released and have loved them ever since. The sound and build quality is phenomenal I've had these since the moment they were first released and have loved them ever since. The sound and build quality is phenomenal, far surpassed my expectations and rival the experience of sitting in front of my vacuum tube stereo system at home.
The provided case is perfect for traveling and keeping your investment safe.
I would definitely recommend these headphones to any avid music enthusiast, or someone who simply wants brilliant audio quality on the go. The P3s are worth every penny. …
- Written by Angus M from Edinburgh
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do these headphones work for someone wearing hearing aides? (Not able to get enough amplification with ipad volume alone)
- Asked by Mary W from Milbank
they leak a little bit but nobody will hear what you are hearing.
- Answered by Cheol C from Ithaca
do these headphones work with siri? i.e. holding down the centre button to ask a question.
- Asked by Nicholas B
- Answered by Gregory W from Tewksbury
Can you change the ear pads on the P3 once they become dirty or is there any leather switch outs available?
- Asked by Erica M from Cibolo
Yes. Out of the box they sound muddy and very bass loaded. Burn them in over a weekend by playing lo Yes. Out of the box they sound muddy and very bass loaded. Burn them in over a weekend by playing loud music and they transform - the treble opens up, the midrange comes through and they sound very nice indeed. They remain slightly bass-forward, but nothing like the Beats headphones. They also drive nicely from an iPhone or iPod/Pad without separate amplification. …
- Answered by N D R N
Yes they can be used with the iPad mini.
- Answered by Robert D from Roland