With its minimalist design, the Impact Mesh encases both corners and the back of your device - with full access to all ports and function buttons. The case is made of D30, a material with impact-absorbing properties. In everyday use, the molecules in D30 flow freely, but upon shock or impact they lock together - absorbing the impact force and spreading the shock evenly across the surface of your iPhone, providing extra durability.
- Made of D3O material, known for its high-impact protection
- Perforated ‘dotted’ back design
- Minimalist design gives protection without adding bulk
- Raised screen bezel for extra protection
- Camera lens cut-out
Did you notice?The Impact Mesh case is made of D30, a material that – upon impact – absorbs energy and disperses it away from your iPhone for increased durability.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from drops and knocks in true minimalist style.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: TPU
- Height: 0.39 in./1 cm
- Width: 2.6 in./6.6 cm
- Weight: 0.81 oz./23 g
- Length: 5.16 in./13.11 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: PN: T21-2158
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517311007
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The pink colour of the case became completely bleached by the sun over summer and is now a muddy grey colour. Although the phone p The pink colour of the case became completely bleached by the sun over summer and is now a muddy grey colour. Although the phone protects the screen well, I did drop my phone on the pavement and as it landed on a very small pebble the whole screen of my phone smashed …
- Written by Emma B
Lovely New Case!
Just got my new pink case & it's perfect. It fits well & looks good on phone too.
- Written by Satvir B from Ham
10 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the color on the blue or pink version fade like with Speck cases? Should I just go for "smoke" to avoid discoloration?
- Asked by Vanessa R from Long Beach
My friend's case is blue and has stayed true to color for 4 months. I have the smoke - ditto. Hope My friend's case is blue and has stayed true to color for 4 months. I have the smoke - ditto. Hope that helps! …
- Answered by Lauri S from Virginia Beach
do i need a screen protector for the Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPhone 5
- Asked by Adele L from Schenectady
I always use a screen protector. Pretty cheap to prevent scratches. This case does not include one.
- Answered by Paula C from Aurora
Does this case have the best protection of all cases one can buy for the iPhone5?
- Asked by Laurel R from Walnut Creek
I have used otter box, life proof, ect. this case is in their class when actually dropping the phone I have used otter box, life proof, ect. this case is in their class when actually dropping the phone on cement...how do I know this, well I dropped mine getting out of my car slid down and hit hard and slid again and my phone and this case look untouched. If you want water proof or dust proof then go with another but if you want protection without bulk and instant port access give this case a try. …
- Answered by Tiffani J from Washington
Does this case work with a tempered glass screen protector?
- Asked by Randy C from Aurora
Yes. I have one on mine. ( :
- Answered by Lauri S from Virginia Beach
does this protect the front and back of the iphone 5s from drops
- Asked by Lupe Y from Winston Salem
Does it protect the back? From drops, no. Scratches, yes.
Does it protect the front? Yes, more than Does it protect the back? From drops, no. Scratches, yes.
Does it protect the front? Yes, more than the back. It has a raised bevel.
I had this case on my phone, and it fell from a height of about two-three feet, square on its back, onto a hardwood floor. It really wasn't a long hard fall at all, but a connector inside became partially dislodged, and only about a third of the touch screen worked. Also, the screen displayed weird lines and was distorted as a result of the fall.
I love this case, but buyer beware, if your phone falls flat on it's back, it's likely to get damaged. Apple DID cover this for me (thankfully) under Applecare, but I can't guarantee you'll be as lucky. I have had many drops before and after that incident, and never had any other issues.
The sides of this case are awesome, and make the case bounce like a bouncy ball when struck on it's side. Definitely does a good job dispersing the energy of a hard drop on a corner. Despite the one time it didn't save my phone, (I'm not sure what case could have) I love it. …
- Answered by Carter B from Purcellville
Does this case make the iPhone 5 bulky and heavy?
- Asked by Amelia L
NO!!!!!! It is awesome, smooth and very slim line.
- Answered by Ginger F from Evans