The Incase Mini Car Charger allows you to power your iPhone, iPod or iPad on the go. The charger fits effortlessly into tight spaces and plugs into your vehicles’ standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter. Boasting 2.1-amp capacity, it delivers fast charging to ensure that your devices are powered up and ready to go no matter where your travels take you.
- Charges your Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Plugs into your vehicle’s standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter
- 2.1-amp capacity for fast charging
- Lightweight, compact design to fit in tight spaces
- LED power light indicates charging
- Includes 1m Lightning to USB cable
Did you notice?The 2.1-amp capacity ensures fast charging of your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPod or iPad while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Mini Car Charger
- Lightning to USB cable
- User manual
- Other Features: Charging
- Cable Length: 100 cm
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Width: 0.8 in./2.03 cm
- Length: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20069
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450127910
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
The charger did not fit into the power source in the car. The shape isn't compatible with the standard round shape of the cigarett The charger did not fit into the power source in the car. The shape isn't compatible with the standard round shape of the cigarette lighter.
Will be returning it. …
- Written by Cathy M from Drogheda
26 of 26 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this compatible with iPad air?
- Asked by Elizabeth R W from Greybull
- Answered by Randall H from Red Lake
Is this compatible with iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Judy B from Hagerstown
Yes...as the 5s uses the same type of cable as the iPhone 5. And because the iPhone only draws the Yes...as the 5s uses the same type of cable as the iPhone 5. And because the iPhone only draws the current it needs, it would not be harmful to the charging circuitry. …
- Answered by Michael C from Andes
What does the smallest connector on the cable for?
- Asked by Susan H from New Albany
The smallest connector on the cable is for in-plugging to the smallest hole in the bottom of the iPh The smallest connector on the cable is for in-plugging to the smallest hole in the bottom of the iPhone …
- Answered by Richard G from Danvile
Dose it support audio vedio or data transfer?
- Asked by Mohammad I
I assume you mean "will this product allow you to listen to music through your car speakers". The a I assume you mean "will this product allow you to listen to music through your car speakers". The answer to that question is no. By itself, this charger will not send video or audio signals to your car's entertainment system. However, buying a Bluetooth device that plugs into a 3.5mm Aux input in your car would allow for music to stream from your iPhone to the car speakers. If you go this route, consider a ground loop isolator to resolve any irritating humming sound coming from the speakers due to improper grounding. …
- Answered by Michael C from Andes
Will this iphone5 car charger work in European cars?
- Asked by Lawrence A from Louisville
yes it will do - as long as the car has a charger socket it will be compatible with all chargers fr yes it will do - as long as the car has a charger socket it will be compatible with all chargers from incase,griffin and Belkin …
- Answered by Adam W