The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Micro-USB cable
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 39.7 mm/1.56 in.
- Width: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Weight: 127.57 g
- Length: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLMICROWBLU
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363166134
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you listen to music while the speaker is charging?
- Asked by Tammy B from Kempton
Doing it right now...
- Answered by Marcel D from Saint-lambert
can this be used under a pillow?
- Asked by Jane W from South Salem
- Answered by Julian N
Does it have a headphone jack / line out that works with headphones or a stereo or is that just for daisy chaining?
- Asked by Anthony G from Somerville
what is the speaker output in watts? thanks
- Asked by Dung N from Rosslyn Park
- Answered by Lachmie P from Altadena
Does it work with the new iPod Nano via Bluetooth?
- Asked by Andrew M from Powhatan
Can it be charged using an iPad car charger?
- Asked by P. Diane L from Bend