The Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF has fast print speeds and duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing. In addition, this model features a 6.3 cm LCD screen with an intuitive control panel for easy menu navigation, and Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity. Thanks to Epson's fast-drying DURABrite Ultra Ink, business documents are resistant to water, smudges and highlighters. Cartridges are also available in XL size, helping to save further on costs.
The model is also quick and efficient, offering business-quality printing at up to 15 ppm for single-sided documents and 7.9 ppm for double-sided documents. This device allows users to load up to 250 sheets of A4 plain paper. It has a single-sheet rear-feed paper tray providing media flexibility, accepting varied paper types and thicknesses, such as card, envelopes and business cards. With a duplex ADF for multi-page scanning, copying and faxing, this printer provides everything a small office or workgroup needs, in one compact device.
Epson Connect allows users to print wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs within the office and print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer's unique email address. Scan-to-Cloud enables users to store scanned documents directly in cloud services. In addition the WF-3520DWF is Apple AirPrint ready.
- Print, scan, copy and fax with ADF
- Apple AirPrint ready
- Automatic double-sided document printing, copying and faxing
- Four separate cartridges
- Duty cycle of 12,000 monthly pages
- 6.3 cm LCD screen
Did you notice?This Epson printer uses fast-drying DURABrite Ultra Ink so that your business documents are resistant to water, smudges and highlighters. The cartridges are also available in XL size, helping to save on costs.
Apple Recommends ForSmall, busy office environments and all those looking for fast print speeds and duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing.
What's in the Box?
- Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF AirPrint Printer
- Four ink cartridges
- Software CD
- Start Here guide
- Power cable
- Display Size: 6.3 cm/2.5 in.
- Connections: AirPrint ,Ethernet,USB 2.0,Wireless
- Memory Cards: MagicGate Memory Stick,Memory Stick,Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick Micro,Memory Stick Pro,Memory Stick Pro Duo,MicroSD,MicroSDHC,MiniSD,MiniSDHC,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy,Fax,Scanner
- Height: 243 mm/9.57 in.
- Width: 449 mm/17.68 in.
- Depth: 417 mm/16.42 in.
- Weight: 9 kg
- Black print speed: 15 pages per minute (ISO)
- Black resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Color print speed: 9.2 pages per minute (ISO)
- Color resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Trays: 1
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Min Paper Size: 9 x 13 cm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder,Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 4
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- UPC or EAN No.: 8715946527697
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this printer and there were no reviews and i thought it was a big risk.Setting up wifi was a bit tricky as my macbook was I bought this printer and there were no reviews and i thought it was a big risk.Setting up wifi was a bit tricky as my macbook was not recognising it.It is user friendly all you need to do is keep trying until mac recognises the system.I think it is because of mac security systems because you need to disable the firewall.
So far so good,the prints are brilliant and quick.Good buy. …
- Written by Casper V from London
152 of 159 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Answered by Anne W
does it come with usb leads to connect to Macbook?
- Asked by Tariq S from London
- Answered by Paul C from Nongprue
Will this printer print straight from my iPhone 4S .
- Asked by Troy V from Apollo Bay
- Answered by Steven W from London