Incase's Origami Workstation has a convenient, multifunctional design that provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical viewing positions for your iPad. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.
- Thin, lightweight case for Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Folds into a stand for iPad
- Accommodates horizontal and vertical iPad viewing
- Secure snap-in keyboard attachment
- Velcro tabs for easy closure and stand setup
Did you notice?The Origami Workstation quickly folds into a stand that holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions for flexible viewing.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight case for your Apple Wireless Keyboard that has a built-in stand for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Origami Workstation (Note that a keyboard is not included.)
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 155 mm/6.1 in.
- Width: 318 mm/12.52 in.
- Weight: 340.2 g
- Length: 28 mm/1.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60296
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126654
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Keyboard sold separately.
Ratings & Reviews
I have had one of these for about 18 months now. I touch type and often use a keyboard with my iPad but didn't want a combined cas I have had one of these for about 18 months now. I touch type and often use a keyboard with my iPad but didn't want a combined case and keyboard because I don't use a keyboard all the time. This give me a choice. Some days I take my keyboard with me and some days I don't. It protects the apple wireless keyboard well and still looks fine and works fine after considerable use. Would recommend. …
- Written by Karen Ruth M from Cambridge
12 of 14 people found this useful
This looks really good because this year I am using IPads instead of school books and I find this alot easier than the built in ke This looks really good because this year I am using IPads instead of school books and I find this alot easier than the built in keyboard …
- Written by Sam B from Gorey
14 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this with the Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover and iPad 4 please?
- Asked by Victoria D from Dalkeith
It defeats the purpose of this case. If you already have a keyboard cover, you won't need this. This It defeats the purpose of this case. If you already have a keyboard cover, you won't need this. This is for the Apple Wireless Keyboard. …
- Answered by Peter L from Kuraby
Will this be able to to hold an Ipad Air with a Gumdrop Drop Tech case? I would like to know if it would fit along with the Apple keyboard in the case
- Asked by Cole R from Schoolcraft
How comfortable is this while typing on your lap? Is the ipad stable enough to do this safely?
- Asked by Genio O from San Ramon
Yes, but not if you use it as pictured. I just wrote a review telling how to use this for typing in Yes, but not if you use it as pictured. I just wrote a review telling how to use this for typing in the lap. What I found works best is reversing the stand, meaning instead of having the edges of the case work as the legs resting on the table (or lap in this situation), use the edges to hold the iPad and the middle to rest on your lap. There's velcro on both sides of the tab, and instead of folding it like the pictures, just fold it backwards so the "legs" point in towards you, you can easily rest your iPad on it and the middle part makes for a nice platform to rest on your lap. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Tim H from Westerville
do l need a mouse with a wireless keyboard for the ipad air if so which one
- Asked by Michael G
No, the iPad does not support any wireless mice. A keyboard and your finger is all you need.
- Answered by Gregory C from Green Brook
does it work with Apple tv 2?
- Asked by Craig B from Georgetown
Nothing to do with the case.
You can pair your keyboard with Apple TV using Bluetooth
- Answered by Robert C