The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor makes blood pressure tracking much easier than ever before thanks to a smaller cuff at the wrist and Bluetooth wireless connectivity the iHealth app on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. It also uses motion sensor technology to help ensure the most accurate results possible.
Measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time.
Keep track of physical activities and daily diet as part of your overall health regimen.
Create visually dynamic charts to track your progress. Compare results against your historical averages, as well as World Health Organization (WHO) classifications.
Share results instantly with friends, family or your doctor via the iHealth app on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Free iHealth integrated app
Download this free app from the App Store, then you can customize it for the Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor. It helps you set goals, track your progress and get inspired to manage your personal health in a more hands-on way, wherever you go.
- View the measurement process as it's happening
- Record your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate and pulse wave
- Swipe up and down, right or left, to check your test results, pulse wave graph and WHO classification
- View your results and changes in blood pressure in colourful historical lists and graphs
- Filter your results and calculate average readings by time, date or systolic/diastolic numbers
- Share one-time readings or historical results easily with friends/family or healthcare providers
- Comprehensive FAQs answer your questions on how to use the device and blood pressure
- Free integrated app allows you to track your blood pressure, weight, calorie intake and physical activity all in one place
- App comes with a free cloud service, where all of your data is backed up and stored securely
Did you notice?The wrist monitor uses motion sensor technology to help ensure proper positioning for taking measurements.
Apple Recommends ForSmall, lightweight, and easy to put on and remove – so blood pressure tracking on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch is a snap anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- Owner's manual
- Quick start guide
- Charging cable
- Travel case
- Mfr. Part Number: BP7
- UPC or EAN No.: 855111003095
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Important note about compatible devices on iHealth Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker. The iHealth Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker works with the following iOS version 5.0 or higher devices: iPod Touch® 5th Generation +; iPhone 4S +; iPad mini; iPad 3rd Generation +
iHealth’s new integrated mobile app brings our products to life. It is designed to fit your lifestyle and assist in everyday health management. It works seamlessly with iHealth’s current line of self-monitoring mobile health devices, such as the body analysis scale and blood pressure monitors, and will integrate with future related products. It allows you to build a personal dashboard based on your preferred products and features for quick and easy use. You would be able to set goals, view trends, track progress, log food intake, activities, and share your data instantly. iHealth’s new integrated app empowers you to manage your personal health in an intuitive way, while keeping up with your busy life.
•Report card style with trend-tracking views allowing you to have a quick snapshot of your progress and results.
•Customizable dashboards making it easy to get the information quickly.
•Track calories, log food and activities, while viewing your progress throughout the day in real time.
•Create plans and set reminders to help you stay focused.
•Rich and informative data to give you a clearer view of your health trends. …
Ratings & Reviews
Typical excellence as usual
Does exactly what it says on the box, very impressed, easy to use and checked against my old kit seems very accurate but with buil Does exactly what it says on the box, very impressed, easy to use and checked against my old kit seems very accurate but with built in records and graphs and much more very pleased. …
- Written by B W from Enfield
33 of 34 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How does the iHealth My Vitals ap track your sleep and activity progress?
- Asked by William C from Kerrville
iHealth was a Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker that you have to buy($60). Basically you wear it a iHealth was a Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker that you have to buy($60). Basically you wear it around your wrist and it records your step count. When you sleep, tap the button twice to switch to sleep mode. …
- Answered by James D from Bellerose
Can this product be used if one has a pacemaker?
- Asked by Eugene P from Sherwood Park
- Answered by Marc H from Mount Low