The MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeve is the perfect designer case to protect and carry your MacBook Pro thanks to its leather construction and its interior padding. To safeguard your MacBook even more, there's a rigid protective layer that reinforces additional backbone support and enhances durability. Plus you get a detachable leather shoulder strap for maximum versatility. The Michael Kors gold color metal plaque along the front provides a luxurious touch as well. And of course it's all individually crafted with the superior quality and strong attention to detail you expect from Michael Kors.
- Compatible with 13" MacBook Pro
- Sophisticated saffiano print leather exterior
- Padded construction for added protection
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Gold metallic lining
- Michael Kors signature gold color metal plaque
Did you notice?The zip closure and reinforced construction keep your MacBook Pro safe and sound.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook Pro in Michael Kors' contemporary classic style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeve for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 254 mm/10 in.
- Width: 33 mm/1.3 in.
- Weight: 283.5 g
- Length: 350 mm/13.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2914B0
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616026896
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have the macbook air 13" will this bag be ok since the laptop is a smaller size?
- Asked by Jessica C from El Campo
Jessica, on the photo in the apple store this bag is shown with MacBook Pro 13" inside.
It's dime Jessica, on the photo in the apple store this bag is shown with MacBook Pro 13" inside.
It's dimensions are Width: 12.78 inches (32.5 cm) Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
Dimensions of Macbook Air are Width: 12.78 inches (32.5 cm) Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
So they are exactly the same and the bag should work just fine for you. Hope this helps :) …
- Answered by Anton R
Have a storage compartment for the charger?
- Asked by Rita N from Jandira
This case fits the 13" Macbook perfectly. There is room for a very thin manila folder or microfiber This case fits the 13" Macbook perfectly. There is room for a very thin manila folder or microfiber cloth but not anything else and definitely not a charger.
The charger fortunately comes with a combination of charging cord lengths which makes it quite (appropriately) large when wound up/bundled nicely. The charger (along side this Michael Kors case) would require a separate carrying case. Get a good case for your charger and take good care of its two parts so they won't smash against your beautiful :) laptop body ;) …
- Answered by Julie-ann Y Y from Honolulu
If this fits the air too can it it the air with a case on it then since it is smaller than the pro?
- Asked by Kaitlyn G from Valparaiso
Yes it can. If you have the Mac Air without a case on it you can still fit the laptop the charger fo Yes it can. If you have the Mac Air without a case on it you can still fit the laptop the charger for it and a book or two.
So you can defiantly fit it in there with a case …
- Answered by Jazmine P from Midland
Will the 13 inch macbook pro retina fit in this sleeve?
- Asked by Michael M from Newtown
yes it will fit
- Answered by Manmohan J from Oakville
Could this hold 2 iPads..back to back? I don't like to do the "normal".
- Asked by Rose P from Swedesboro
Yes definitely would fit two iPads, or one iPad with a keyboard case without bulging the case outwar Yes definitely would fit two iPads, or one iPad with a keyboard case without bulging the case outward past the actual width of the case. Either way there would be 2" at the top and 2" total at the side (or 1" at either side when centered). …
- Answered by Julie-ann Y Y from Honolulu