The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve features a separate charging port zip, letting you keep your MacBook Pro fully protected while it powers up.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zip closure
- Second zip provides direct access to MagSafe port for easy in-sleeve charging
- Padded zip binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?A second zip provides direct access to the MagSafe port for easy charging while in-sleeve.
Apple Recommends ForA unique carrying solution with a simple design that lets you power up while fully protecting your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60225
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450125473
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
A little loose for 13" retina
Got this case for my 13" retina (late 2013) but unfortunately it doesn't fit very well. It has clearly been designed for the much Got this case for my 13" retina (late 2013) but unfortunately it doesn't fit very well. It has clearly been designed for the much fatter regular 13" Pro. Would recommend waiting until Incase comes up with a more form-fitting design for the retina Pro. …
- Written by Jyrki P from Helsinki
79 of 82 people found this useful
A brilliant product used to carry around your macbook. I use this product for my mac air 13" and its perfect. The inside of the ca A brilliant product used to carry around your macbook. I use this product for my mac air 13" and its perfect. The inside of the case is a really nice soft material so your mac gets protected well. Has a separate zip for charging your mac whilst its in the case. Good product, good brand, does the job definitely recommend it. Although it fits nicely and is suitable for the air i think the macbook pros would fit more snug. …
- Written by Nathan R from Solihull
31 of 38 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
- Asked by David O from Warrington
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP. …
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
Will the 15 inch case fit my 15 inch macbook with retina display? I'm worried it will be too loose..
- Asked by Iris V from Fort Bragg
I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I c I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I can confirm it fits well. Not too snug or tight, but just right with a small amount of space. Definitely doesn't feel tight or loose. …
- Answered by Charanjit C
Does the Neoprene Sleeve 13" have a separate pocket inside to carry the charger so it doesn't scratch the laptop?
- Asked by Keira H from Eaglehawk
No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge t No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge the computer without taking it out. (As seen in one of the pictures for the description.) Unfortunately, it only has one section, for the computer itself. …
- Answered by Samantha S from Atherton
Will these cases protect my MacBook Pro 13" well or not? Does it have a soft inner padding?
- Asked by Joshua A from Miramar
Is the case waterproof or even slightly water repellent?
- Asked by Millie S
Stuff kind of soaks into it if you spill anything
- Answered by Lisa B from Norwalk