Griffin's Survivor Military-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPod touch from extreme conditions, including dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors. It's been tested and certified to meet U.S. Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. The detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPod touch to a belt or bag strap.
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Standard 00-35
- Shock-, rain-, sand-resistant
- Protects your iPod touch from drops and impacts
- Integrated screen and port protectors
Did you notice?Tested and certified to meet Department of Defense standards for the U.S. and UK.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPod touch from extreme environmental factors, such as dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and more.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin Survivor Case
- Belt Clip
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Silicone
- Mfr. Part Number: GB35103
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387365647
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it for the iPod touch 5 gen
- Asked by Claudio B from Melbourne
No. 4th gen only
- Answered by Melissa L from Cincinnati
will it fit on the 5th gen
- Asked by Ramanjot L from Brampton
no , because iPod 5 g is thinner and a little bit larger in length thats why it will not fit but sti no , because iPod 5 g is thinner and a little bit larger in length thats why it will not fit but still you can try coin it …
- Answered by Dhruv G
will this fit the 2nd gen 16 gb touch?
- Asked by Ben B
No, the dimensions of this case are only for the 4th generation iPod Touch.
- Answered by Angela H from Ridgeland
Can the survivor case go under water?
- Asked by Mahad M from Winnipeg
It depends... If you get it for the ipod touch and there is no damage to the case, then yes. But I It depends... If you get it for the ipod touch and there is no damage to the case, then yes. But I still wouldnt recommend it. If its for the iPhone? No. Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Remy G from Huntington Beach
Is there a similar product (Griffin Survifor + beltclip) for the 5th generation iPod touch?
- Asked by Angelina M from Calgary