The D-Link Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter Kit, which includes base and terminal units, is designed to supply power to surveillance cameras and wireless LAN devices in hard-to-reach places. It enables power current to travel on the ethernet network cable, eliminating the need for two wires, or to directly connect a power supply to the wireless LAN device.
The adapter allows you to install devices such as surveillance cameras on rooftops, ceilings or other difficult places where power is not easily accessible. This helps increase the usefulness of your camera and wireless LAN to provide connectivity to users regardless of their proximity to a power outlet or a network cable.
- Great for surveillance cameras
- Provides power to hard-to-reach places
- Supports both 5V and 12V output
- Protects devices from power surges
- Handy for offices, factories or places with limited power supplies
- One base unit and terminal unit provide power to one wireless LAN device
Did you notice?This device can cut costs and provide convenience by eliminating the need for separate wiring for power.
Apple Recommends ForProviding power and ethernet connectivity in a single cable.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link Power Over Ethernet Base Unit
- D-Link Power Over Ethernet Terminal Unit
- AC to DC power adapter
- DC power cable
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069268472
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.