Unlike a traditional webcam, the camera transmits and records high-definition video images and audio even in complete darkness, thanks to its built-in infrared LEDs. To prevent false alarms, it is also equipped with a PIR sensor, which can detect motion-causing temperature changes in the infrared range emitted by surrounding objects.
You’re also able to access and manage your camera remotely from anywhere with a wireless or 3G connection via mydlink apps, available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. And if you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink account and watch all your cameras from a single location.
This cloud-enabled camera also includes a micro SD card slot (card and SIM not included) which allows you to record audio and video directly onto the camera, without the need of a computer being switched on. You can set up the camera to record only when motion is detected or continuously, via the camera’s intuitive web interface.
- High-definition video images and audio
- Infrared LEDs transmit images even in complete darkness
- mydlink cloud services for full remote management
- Built in motion sensors with temperature detection to prevent false alarms
- Receive email alerts when motion sensors are triggered
- Comprehensive surveillance solution for home or small office
Did you notice?You can set up your account so that you receive an email alert when the camera’s motion sensors are triggered.
Apple Recommends ForGetting peace of mind wherever you are with this high tech remote surveillance camera.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link PTZ Cloud Camera
- External power adapter
- CAT5 ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- Remote control
- Master CD
- Camera base and mounting kit
- Memory Cards: MicroSD
- Camera Type: HD Video
- Pixels: 1280 x 720
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069380228
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
may i know the model number of this d-link camera ? it's look like DCS-5222L ?
- Asked by Bashar B from Alain
Is there software to record the captured footage to a hard drive?
- Asked by Neil M
What IP rating does it have?
- Asked by Alan W
This is an Indoor Camera not Outdoor.
- Answered by Tarik K
What is the power connection, USB ? Is it rechargeable battery ?
- Asked by David B
No its a 12 V/1.25 A Power supply, if you want to mount it in a place where there is no power socket No its a 12 V/1.25 A Power supply, if you want to mount it in a place where there is no power socket you might want to consider the DWL-P200 available here on Apple store. …
- Answered by Tarik K
can this be used with Skype?
- Asked by Anthony W
You can't use an IP camera on Skype, this how Skype is designed but the camera is great if you want You can't use an IP camera on Skype, this how Skype is designed but the camera is great if you want to monitor your home/office and it is HD. very easy to set up and the App is free to download. …
- Answered by Tarik K