The Day/Night Cloud Camera transmits and records high-quality video images even at night, thanks to its built-in infrared illuminators. When the camera detects motion it triggers email alerts, allowing you to respond no matter where you are.
With mydlink Cloud services, you can access and manage your camera remotely via the mydlink app, available for iPhone or iPad devices. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink account and watch all your cameras from a single location. The Day/Night Cloud Camera includes 802.11n wireless for fast and easy integration into your existing network environment.
- Includes 802.11n wireless technology
- Motion-triggered alerts by email
- Built-in microphone
- Wi-Fi protected set up
- Uses mydlink Cloud Services
- Built-in infrared illuminators
- Universal Plug and Play feature
- Included D-ViewCam software lets you view up to 32 cameras from a central location
Did you notice?The Cloud Camera supports the Universal Plug and Play feature which allows Mac users to automatically recognise the camera and add it to the network.
Apple Recommends ForThose who want to stay alerted to any suspicious movements around your property both day and night.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link Day/Night Cloud Camera
- Setup book and CD
- Ethernet lead
- Wall mounts
- Height: 126 mm/4.96 in.
- Width: 65.8 mm/2.59 in.
- Depth: 65 mm/2.56 in.
- Weight: 76.9 g (without bracket and stand)
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069355332
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command. …
Ratings & Reviews
Great Camera, but D-Link's support for MacOS isn't perfect.
The supplied CD is for Windows only, not a good start. The MacOS installation wizard can be downloaded within the My D-Link suppor The supplied CD is for Windows only, not a good start. The MacOS installation wizard can be downloaded within the My D-Link support page. The Wizard is easy to use, but setting up the wireless access is slightly more tricky. If using a Apple Time Capsule you can only setup wireless by accessing the admin page for the camera, this can be done by typing the cameras IP address as listed in the Installation Wizard into your web browser address bar. There is wide range of settings for the camera in the admin control, including timed sessions, and image quality to name a couple.
Overall fantastic for the price, just a bit more effort for a MacOS user to setup and a tricky wireless setup thats not listed clearly. …
- Written by Thomas K from Norwich
72 of 79 people found this useful
Beware of the cold
It works perfectly even if it's a bit of a ordeal to get it to work. You have to have some patience setting the motion sensor to a It works perfectly even if it's a bit of a ordeal to get it to work. You have to have some patience setting the motion sensor to avoid getting 50 emails a day.
BUT if you want to monitor a house in a cold place you should be aware that the operating temperature is between 0 and 40 degrees Celsius.
Let's say it hasn't been a huge success this winter monitoring my house in Sweden.... …
- Written by Jacob T from København
51 of 54 people found this useful
Best wifi-cam for the money!
Using this for a babymonitor and it just works!
Good quality for both night and day.
App just works.
- Written by Kenneth J from Gesten
48 of 52 people found this useful
New to cameras like this and thought as it was a 'cloud' camera that footage would be saved in the 'cloud'. My mistake. Another pu New to cameras like this and thought as it was a 'cloud' camera that footage would be saved in the 'cloud'. My mistake. Another purchase of £239 required for a D-Link cloud hard drive to save footage. Purchased camera to find out 'who' in the animal world dug a tunnel outside a window. They are night activity animals so thought I could point camera towards outside from inside but not possible as 'night vision sensors' reflected back from window and makes outside viewing impossible. Again, my mistake. Live streaming possible if i wanted to stay up all night. Oh yes, the set up. Advice: ignore red label on connectors as CD is out of date and you must download the Setup software from D-Link website. Absolutely make sure you have the exact model of camera as there is one with a few more letters at end and this setup software DOES NOT WORK but digging around the website I did find the exact model of camera and this software FINALLY DID WORK. This was by the way after three attempts at full setup!!! In the end my attempt at a reasonably priced camera to find the digging culprit has ended in failure and I must start over with a different camera. Much 'work' for a failure. …
- Written by Kathi K from Tunbridge Wells
Good and Bad
This camera is one of those things where it either works for you or does not. I have 11 of them set up for a security network. F This camera is one of those things where it either works for you or does not. I have 11 of them set up for a security network. Five cameras connected fine, the others are not detected in the wizard at all. No reason. No matter what I have done I am unable to get them to connect. I am head of an IT department, and have a lot of experience in IP cameras, port forwarding and so forth. D link has a great idea, it just needs tweaking, in my humble opinion.
My solution was to purchase Blue Iris to view the cameras. …
- Written by Wesley H from Calgary
It's really good!
The install wizard on the CD (Mac) is straight forward and it's supposedly searching for an update (it finds none ....) and all The install wizard on the CD (Mac) is straight forward and it's supposedly searching for an update (it finds none ....) and all went well until it started to search for the camera and couldn't find any over and over again. Eventually in the bottom of the install wizard there is a download button - press it and you can download and install a new and updated wizard (now why did it not find it when it searched for an update :-(. Anyway - from there it's all great. Well, it's great with a few mishaps - You probably bought this because you want to access via iPad or iPhone on the go or iMac from home or all - anyway for the devices you really want to get the right app here - there is a few but the right one is called Mydlink Lite with a big D in the icon - forget the other apps. This one works really really good.
There is also a few Java updates to the Mac when you want to access the d link cloud but although not that pretty it's straight forward - no worries
YES! It's recommended I I just ordered a few more !!! ;-) …
- Written by Søren A from Bagsværd
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the camera have to be plugged in permanantly to work.
- Asked by Jamie H
what is the model number?
- Asked by Kulvinder K
It's a DCS-932L I believe.
- Answered by Simon R
is there a live feed capability?
- Asked by John W
Yes, but you need Java installed.
- Answered by Daniel D
What resolution and frame rate does it support? Is it suitable for use outdoors?
- Asked by Robert S from Rossendale