The Day/Night Cloud Camera transmits and records high-quality video images even at night, thanks to its built-in infrared illuminators. When the camera detects motion it triggers email alerts, allowing you to respond no matter where you are.
With mydlink Cloud services, you can access and manage your camera remotely via the mydlink app, available for iPhone or iPad devices. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink account and watch all your cameras from a single location. The Day/Night Cloud Camera includes 802.11n wireless for fast and easy integration into your existing network environment.
- Includes 802.11n wireless technology
- Motion-triggered alerts by email
- Built-in microphone
- Wi-Fi protected set up
- Uses mydlink Cloud Services
- Built-in infrared illuminators
- Universal Plug and Play feature
- Included D-ViewCam software lets you view up to 32 cameras from a central location
Did you notice?The Cloud Camera supports the Universal Plug and Play feature which allows Mac users to automatically recognise the camera and add it to the network.
Apple Recommends ForThose who want to stay alerted to any suspicious movements around your property both day and night.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link Day/Night Cloud Camera
- Setup book and CD
- Ethernet lead
- Wall mounts
- Height: 126 mm/4.96 in.
- Width: 65.8 mm/2.59 in.
- Depth: 65 mm/2.56 in.
- Weight: 76.9 g (without bracket and stand)
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069355332
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-506L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L ,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app. …
Ratings & Reviews
Great Camera, but D-Link's support for MacOS isn't perfect.
The supplied CD is for Windows only, not a good start. The MacOS installation wizard can be downloaded within the My D-Link suppor The supplied CD is for Windows only, not a good start. The MacOS installation wizard can be downloaded within the My D-Link support page. The Wizard is easy to use, but setting up the wireless access is slightly more tricky. If using a Apple Time Capsule you can only setup wireless by accessing the admin page for the camera, this can be done by typing the cameras IP address as listed in the Installation Wizard into your web browser address bar. There is wide range of settings for the camera in the admin control, including timed sessions, and image quality to name a couple.
Overall fantastic for the price, just a bit more effort for a MacOS user to setup and a tricky wireless setup thats not listed clearly. …
- Written by Thomas K from Norwich
47 of 51 people found this useful
Beware of the cold
It works perfectly even if it's a bit of a ordeal to get it to work. You have to have some patience setting the motion sensor to a It works perfectly even if it's a bit of a ordeal to get it to work. You have to have some patience setting the motion sensor to avoid getting 50 emails a day.
BUT if you want to monitor a house in a cold place you should be aware that the operating temperature is between 0 and 40 degrees Celsius.
Let's say it hasn't been a huge success this winter monitoring my house in Sweden.... …
- Written by Jacob T from København
28 of 30 people found this useful
Best wifi-cam for the money!
Using this for a babymonitor and it just works!
Good quality for both night and day.
App just works.
- Written by Kenneth J from Gesten
25 of 27 people found this useful
Cam for street monitoring
I wanted a cam that could view my driveway from upstairs window and to be able to record and alert me. Sort of works.
First, th I wanted a cam that could view my driveway from upstairs window and to be able to record and alert me. Sort of works.
First, the MAC software on the CD supplied won't find the CAM so you need to download the latest version from website. Detects fine then. You also need to have Java installed. Newest versions of Mac OS uninstall this so you may need to reinstall. Once that's done - you can view CAM feeds on iPad / iPhone with app from App Store or via web interface (Java) once you've joined.
To record or do anything useful, you need the D-View CAM software - but this is only for Windows. It does seem to work if you install it under Parallels (I'm using version 9) and Windows 7. You need to turn off Windows Firewall and set Parallels to be in bridge mode (so it gets an IP address on the same subnet as your camera).Throw in a large second virtual drive for recordings and it seems to work. You can then configure multiple CAMs, recording to a schedule and lots of other useful things. Shame there is no Mac native version.
Overall quality is pretty good at 480p. Night vision is good too so eventually will do what I want. …
- Written by Andrew P from Hove
Brilliant. Easy and fast to set up. Apps work great.
I read a few mixed reviews of this camera across the Internet, so was apprehensive at first.
However it was all set up in minut I read a few mixed reviews of this camera across the Internet, so was apprehensive at first.
However it was all set up in minutes and works brilliantly - used both the iPhone and iPad app to view the live feed. Motion detection meant it emailed 6 snapshots out to me, but you can turn this feature off.
Definitely recommend to check on your home etc while you are out! …
- Written by Adam W from Sheffield
2 of 3 people found this useful
Setup is not perfect, and it will take you an hour or to trying out the different settings etc, but once you have it up and runnin Setup is not perfect, and it will take you an hour or to trying out the different settings etc, but once you have it up and running, it just gets the job done, and it is stabile all day long.
Using it to check in on the dog during the day and motion sensor, when leaving the home for a longer period.
The iPhone app has just been updated with more feature, but some are still missing. E.g. I can active the motion sensor from the iPad version of the app, but not from the iPhone App...?!
5 stars if the setup was better on Mac, and if the online software and apps were just a bit better. …
- Written by Thomas Ditlev S from Aalborg
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What resolution and frame rate does it support? Is it suitable for use outdoors?
- Asked by Robert S from Rossendale
Yes, but you need Java installed.
- Answered by Daniel D
No it is static.
- Answered by Simon R