The Bouncepad Gooseneck iPad stand encloses iPad within a tough outer casing and allows you to display content on an iPad with the kind of theft protection you need in retail, exhibition and hospitality environments. Users can use the flexible ‘gooseneck’ arm to adjust the iPad display however they want, to avoid glare or share their experience with friends.
The ‘Bouncepad Flex’ is a great point of sale solution to show additional product information, allow customers to engage social media platforms of your choice, and add life to your product using the new iPad with Retina display. The power cable is routed through the mounting arm and the surface, keeping your iPad powered and its cables neatly hidden.
Choose from four standard faceplate options which give you different levels of access to the home button and the front facing camera of the iPad. Access your iPad for installation and maintenance via a lock and key while it’s kept inside a secure enclosure. The casing is constructed from a tough plastic called PC/ABS which allows for Wi-Fi transparency, but protects the iPad inside. The faceplate of the enclosure is made from stainless steel, with an ultra-tough powdercoat finish.
- Key-locked iPad mount
- Protects iPad from theft
- Gooseneck flexible arm can be adjusted by the user
- Secure USB cable routing and concealed buttons
- Wi-Fi radio transparent
- Robust design with no visible screws
- Easy installation
- Surface or concealed mounting
- Landscape and portrait options
Did you notice?Wi-Fi radio transparent plastic means you can use the Bouncepad display live information from the internet and social networks.
Apple Recommends ForDisplaying content at exhibitions, hospitality environments or points of sale.
What's in the Box?
- The Bouncepad secure tablet case
- Flexible mounting arm
- 2 keys
- Fixings kit
- Installation manual
- Surface mounting kit
- Form Factor: Stand
- Material: Aluminium, Hard Plastic, Steel
- Height: 300 mm/11.81 in.
- Width: 300 mm/11.81 in.
- Weight: 1700 g
- Length: 225 mm/8.86 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060325280018
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this compaltible with ipad air?
- Asked by Sarah Joy B from Sharjah
Out of the box, this product is compatible with the iPad 2, 3 & 4.
However, you can source a 'co Out of the box, this product is compatible with the iPad 2, 3 & 4.
However, you can source a 'conversion kit' directly from the manufacturer Bouncepad which allows it to be set up for use with iPad Air. …
- Answered by Linda M