Create and edit documents, manage email, surf the web, update your Facebook or Twitter status and more – all by voice. Open, close and navigate between applications or even create your own custom voice commands to execute multiple steps with a simple word or phrase. Dragon Dictate is much more than a speech-to-text application, allowing you to take complete voice-control over your Mac.
Capture your notes on the go with the free Dragon Recorder app for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (available from the app store) and Dragon Dictate will transcribe them for you when you are back at your Mac.
With the free Dragon Remote Microphone app you can use your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless microphone offering you more freedom and flexibility while you dictate.
Nuance PDF Converter then allows you to edit and securely share your documents in PDF format so you can get the most out of them and present them clearly to your readers.
- Amazing speech-to-text accuracy
- Works with Mountain Lion apps
- Navigate without a mouse or keyboard
- Search the web and update Facebook and Twitter with your voice
- Transcribe voice memos taken on your iPhone
- Use your iPhone as a wireless microphone
- PDF Converter to edit and securely share your documents
Did you notice?Dragon Dictate works with all your favourite apps in Mac OS X.
Apple Recommends ForGetting more done at work, at home and on the go with the power of your voice.
What's in the Box?
- Nuance Dragon Dictate 3.0 DVD
- Data DVD
- PDF Converter 3.0 DVD
- Get started guide
- Plantronics USB Headset
- Internet Access : Internet Access Required
- Media : DVD
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel processor
- 4 GB free space
- UPC or EAN No. : 5031199037916
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Laura M
No answers yet
- Asked by David R
No answers yet
- Asked by Ruth M from Dublin
Yes you can no problem.
- Answered by Sean K
Please can you tell me what the difference is between the educational and the standard edition. Thanks
- Asked by Patricia W
There is no difference in the software supplied, but to use it you have to provide proof of your edu cational status online. Nuance then supply the product key to enable usage.
Without supplying such proof you will have wasted your money. That is because you will need to first open the box to obtain the validation code as part of the authentication process - and once you open any software you cannot return it. …
- Answered by Christopher G