Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones
The original Beats by Dr. Dre that took the world by storm.
- Equipped with a three-button mic
- Proprietary driver technology for pro-caliber sound
- Superior sound isolation
- Patent-pending dual input/output cable ports
- Unique flip-up ear cups
- Plush, washable ear cushions
Apple Recommends For
Listen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
Beats Studio Headphones deliver professional-grade sound for professionals and audiophiles alike. They're tuned for all genres of music and made for relentless, heavy-duty use. The Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones are the iconic flagship product for Beats by Dr. Dre. The active noise-cancellation feature gives Studio headphones a unique level of power and performance.
Powerful enough to block out a jet engine
Powered by a pair of AAA batteries, the noise-cancellation technology amplifies the music as it blocks out noise, giving you consistently powerful and intense sound.
Extra comfortable ear cups
Super plush and covered with ultra-soft breathable materials, the ear cups make sure you'll be cool and comfortable even during marathon listening sessions. The Beats by Dr. Dre logo on the side also acts as a mute button when you press it. No need to take them off to talk.
A flawless and iconic fit
Designers of Beats Studio headphones conducted a series of ergonomic studies to find the perfect lightweight, foldable headphone that always delivers a comfortable fit.
Take calls, skip songs, and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Studio Headphones. No more searching for your phone or music player just to find the right song.
- Two AAA batteries power the technology that blocks out external sound for powerful, crystal-clear sound
- Each earcup works like a powerful mini-speaker, playing music at all volumes without any distortion
- Delivers the even frequency response of studio monitors for ultra-accurate recording, mixing and playback
- Built with exceptionally high-quality materials to withstand life on the road
- Unique folding body for easy packing and extra portability
- Switch tracks and change volume from the cable
- Adjustable cable extension gives you room and freedom to move
Did You Notice?
Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Music Profile: Classical & Jazz,Hip Hop / R&B / Rap,Pop / Rock / Alternative / Country
- Inline Controls: Answer/End Call,Mute,Next Track,Pause,Play,Previous Track,Volume
- Usage: DJ,On Stage,Studio/Reference,Travel
- Batteries: AAA
- Jack Type: Straight
- Open & Closed Back: Closed
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Driver Size: 40 mm
- Cable Length: 140 cm
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones
- Two AAA batteries
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000708
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00022-01
Aside from active noise canceling, they are much bigger than the solo... The solo will stand on your ear, making it uncomfortable after a while. The studio rest around your ear.. I used them on a 10 hour flight no problem.. Richer bass and high... They come with a hard shell case, which is better for luggage storage. I recommend... …More
- Answered by Brenno N from Los Angeles
- Answered by Alex H from North Lakes
- Answered by Christopher U from Casselton
- Asked by Sara H
Yes you can get green, red, orange, blue, black, white, pink, purple, and a limited edition street art edition(maybe more :P) . For the street art edition, instead of having a glossy finish, its matte. …More
- Answered by Leah M from Bowie