LoJack for Laptops provides theft protection for your Mac by allowing you to remotely access, locate and control it. Remotely set up a password, provide an on-screen message such as return address, and track your MacBook’s location on a map. Lock and delete your most important files while LoJack’s Theft Recovery Team works with the police to recover your notebook and return it to you.
- MacBook theft protection and recovery
- Prevent unauthorised use of your notebook
- Remotely set passwords, lock and delete important data
- Track your notebook on a map using geolocation
- Theft Recovery Team work with police to recover and return your MacBook
- Three year license
Did you notice?A recovery team will work with your local police force to return your MacBook to you.
Apple Recommends ForThe reassurance of dedicated protection for your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- LoJack for Laptops installation card and registration card
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Windows 7, Windows Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 2000
- UPC or EAN No.: 679857002293
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What would happen if the thief did a factory reset? Would this still work?
- Asked by Justin S