The Cocoon GRID-IT! eliminates the clutter in your bag by placing your iPhone, MagSafe power adapters, gadgets, cables, chargers and other personal items in a securely organised object-retention system. It's all possible thanks to a variety of elastic straps made to hold all your gear firmly in place on a flat, rigid panel. And it's compact enough to fit into almost any bag, drawer or MacBook case.
The GRID-IT! is completely customisable, allowing you to arrange your items however you choose. Imagine having all of your items easily accessible when you're sitting in a cramped seat on a plane, or reaching into your bag and immediately locating whatever it is you're looking for. GRID-IT! guarantees a simpler, more organised digital lifestyle.
- Organise your chargers, cords, headphones and gadgets
- Holds items firmly in place
- Endless configurations
- Made of rubberised woven elastic
- Ideal for organising digital devices
Did you notice?This accessory holder is made of a weave of rubberised elastic straps designed to hold everything in place – no more rummaging around trying to find all your digital devices.
Apple Recommends ForNeatly and safely organise your iPhone, chargers, Mac power adapters and other electronics.
What's in the Box?
- Cocoon GRID-IT! Accessory Organiser
- Height: 235 mm/9.25 in.
- Width: 10 mm/0.375 in.
- Weight: 209.56 g
- Length: 184 mm/7.25 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: GCA7BKP
- UPC or EAN No.: 845774004027
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Clever organizer, but might stain on contact with other items
Organization-wise this accessory works as advertised and I imagine it would be useful to me in the long run. It's worth at least 4 Organization-wise this accessory works as advertised and I imagine it would be useful to me in the long run. It's worth at least 4 stars in that sense.
Unfortunately I have to send mine back because the material on the reverse side of the organizer has stained my plastic soft-touch bento box. The items I've stored in the Grid-It's elastic straps are fine (even white ones), but the white bento box that's been traveling in my bag next to the Grid-It (in contact with the Grid-It's rear) has become stained over the course of a week. …
- Written by Janne P from Espoo
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What size would hold a Macbook Pro 13 Inch?
- Asked by Kaleb J from Cairns
These organisers are just designed to hold accessories like cables, mice, small gadgets etc. The sam These organisers are just designed to hold accessories like cables, mice, small gadgets etc. The same company also sell the Cocoon Grid It Wrap which is suitable for laptops. …
- Answered by Gemma E
Can you fit a SuperDrive on it?
- Asked by Scott P
yes you can, there is one strap size big enough to fit the super drive
- Answered by Randall C from Anderson
what is the actual SIZE of this item _?_x_?_ the medium one, want to make sure it will fit in my smaller bag, but still be able to use the medium one!
- Asked by Peg C from Robinson
the actual size and dimmensions are: W:15.125" × D:0.375" × H:9.625"
W:38.4cm × D:1cm × H:24.4cm ho the actual size and dimmensions are: W:15.125" × D:0.375" × H:9.625"
W:38.4cm × D:1cm × H:24.4cm hope this helps …
- Answered by Kaliyah M from Somerset
can you use all the straps or the blue ones only
- Asked by Truman T from Diamond Bar
You can use all of the straps. The blue straps are primarily colored blue for style and aesthetic pu You can use all of the straps. The blue straps are primarily colored blue for style and aesthetic purposes. Although, the longest blue strap is a good indicator or guide to use for your Magsafe charger (as shown in the first pic). …
- Answered by Nathaniel T from Leesburg