Belkin’s WeMo Switch + Motion work together to let you use motion to turn almost anything in your home on or off. A heater, a lamp, your stereo, you name it – if you can plug it in, you can control it with WeMo Switch + Motion. WeMo works on on any iPod touch, iPhone or iPad running iOS 5 or later. With the free WeMo app, you tell WeMo Switch + Motion what to do when motion is sensed. With multiple WeMo Switches, you can control as much or as little of your home as you like.
- Works with your existing Wi-Fi router and any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 5 or later
- Modular system – easily add additional WeMo Switches and WeMo Motion sensors at any time
- Control as much or as little of your home as you want
- Operates over Wi-Fi and mobile Internet, whether you're at home or away
- Six-foot power cord and 10-foot motion sensitivity range allow for optimal placement of sensor
- Put your home electronics on a schedule, telling them when to come on and when to turn off
- Free WeMo app
Did you notice?The free WeMo app adds remote home control functionality to your iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForTurn your electronics on or off – from anywhere – using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and your home Wi-Fi network.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin WeMo Switch
- Belkin WeMo Sensor
- User manual
- Mfr. Part Number : F5C0340fcAPL
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868897164
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Week everything worked perfectly. After the upgrade, all of the devices are not available. I tried to set up for two days. Follow the instructions to configure. No device was unable to reconnect to my home network. All returned. …
- Written by Oleg G from LEVÄNEN
6 of 14 people found this useful
Had none of the set up issues that some users have had (see iTunes WeMo App). Set up was easy and straight out of the box. Created a IFTTT.com account and now I get a free text to my mobile each time the motion sensor is activated. A great product and look forward to more of this from the Belkin range …
- Written by Gary M from COLCHESTER
15 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Martin C
This depends on your TV. In most cases it will put your TV into standby mode
The best way to answ er this is to test the TV as follows.
Without the Belkin Wemo Switch connected if you connect the TV to the power socket. Does it go into standby or does it power on. If it goes into standby mode, then that is exactly what the Belkin Wemo Switch will do. If it powers on, then that is exactly what the Belkin Wemo switch will do.
The Belkin Wemo switch cuts off the power supply and initiates the power supply back to the device either through its motion sensor or Wemo App. …
- Answered by Belkin Uk 1
It's only a motion sensor. I works in conjunction with a switch. It tells whatever that's plugged in to the switch when to turn on/off. Yes, you do have to buy a separate switch. …
- Answered by Urick M from Yonkers
- Asked by Christopher F from Apo
It's the 3 pin 240v version (just the wrong photo) They are amazing units and easy to set up. They d on't mention that you can also control via SMS & email &......
The list is endless. Got mine to control the boiler, far better than a timer …
- Answered by Huw L