JAMBOX by Jawbone is the smallest, best-sounding wireless speaker and speakerphone around. Just place it anywhere in a room and enjoy pristine streaming audio from your phone, computer or other Bluetooth devices. Bring music, movies and all your mobile audio vibrantly to life—all in the palm of your hand.
Big sound in a small package
With an output capacity of 85 decibels, JAMBOX fills even the largest rooms with stellar hi-fi sound. Unlike other portable speakers, JAMBOX is powered by a pair of proprietary, highly sophisticated acoustic drivers that produce extreme high (twitter) and low (woofer) frequencies from an ultra-small dome speaker. They work in concert with an innovative moving-wall passive bass radiator and airtight enclosure to deliver shimmering highs and thumping lows that you can literally feel.
It only gets better
JAMBOX is the only speaker that gets smarter every time you plug it in. Just sync it with Jawbone's industry-first MyTALK online platform to download apps, software upgrades and more. JAMBOX will always be up to date.
Go anywhere and go wireless
You get the freedom to bring pristine wireless audio to whatever you're doing, wherever you want. Carry it from room to room or just throw it in your bag. No more cords, docks or hassles.
Conference on the go
With a powerful, built-in microphone, JAMBOX frees you to share crisp, clean-sounding conference calls anywhere—in the office, car, at home, alone or with a group. It's also perfect for sharing video chats via iChat, Skype and more.
It's all in the details
JAMBOX looks and feels as striking as it sounds. But with its stainless steel construction and industrial-weight moulded rubber casing, it's not just a pretty package—it's a sturdy, portable, and meticulously crafted machine that's built to blast.
- Stream wireless stereo audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or other Bluetooth devices from anywhere in a room
- Share music, movies, games, and other media
- Conference on the go
- Experience shimmering highs and thumping bass—all in a super-compact design
- Download apps and software updates via Jawbone MyTALK
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or auxiliary stereo jack
- About 10 hours of continuous play per charge
- Hear battery status updates and Caller ID
- Jawbone battery meter displayed on iPhone
Did you notice?As an intelligent speaker system, JAMBOX gets better with time. It downloads apps and free software upgrades at Jawbone MyTALK.
Apple Recommends ForStream pristine, hi-fi sound from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac; or share music, games and media with others; even hold conference calls on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JAMBOX by Jawbone wireless speakers
- Carrying case
- 36 in./91.44 cm stereo cable
- 12.5 in./31.75 cm USB cable
- 60 in./152.4 cm USB cable
- AC wall charger
- User guide
- Frequency Response : 60Hz-20kHz
- Connections : Bluetooth,Headphone port
- Weight : 12.24 oz./347 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 847912005866
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iPod models without Bluetooth capability can connect via the 3.5mm aux-in port.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
There is no need for WiFi with the Jambox.
You can use bluetooth to stream wirelessly or the provid ed cord if you want to plug your iPod in. …
- Answered by Jacob S from Mahomet
Yes, it should work with any bluetooth enabled device or any device with a headphone jack.
- Answered by Jacob S from Mahomet
- Asked by John T from Excelsior
- Answered by Benjamin B
- Asked by Lisa C from Albany
Yes — the new iPod nano (7th gen) has Bluetooth and can connect to the Jambox and other Bluetooth-en abled speakers. …
- Answered by Adam V from Newton
- Asked by Larry S from Louisville
No do not buy this for MacBook Pro. It should work but it does not. Loads of complaints on support site. I have one it works for a few songs and then breaks …
- Answered by Benjamin M