OverviewA highly functional daypack with crush-proof SafeZone compartment, the Thule Crossover withstands the abuse of your everyday adventures.
- Padded, integrated notebook compartment holds up to a 17-in. MacBook Pro
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear
- SafeZone compartment is lockable or can be removed for extra room
- Water-resistant nylon body material
- Die-cut EVA shoulder straps with mesh covering provide ventilation and breathability
- Compression straps customise the bag to the size of your load
- Organisation compartment keeps cords and other accessories at hand but out of the way
- Multiple grab-and-go handles allow for easy transport
Did you notice?The lockable, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear — and is removable when you need additional space.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably carrying your MacBook Pro on quick hikes, around-town travel, weekend getaways, mountain bike excursions and the daily commute.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Crossover Backpack
- Height : 18.9 in./48.0 cm
- Width : 6.7 in./17.0 cm
- Weight : 2.18 lb./0.99 kg
- UPC or EAN No. : 085854224246
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty : 25-year quality guarantee
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Finnegan O from Barton
- Answered by Danny C from New York
Will a 15" MacBook Pro Retina display fit inside the padded compartment with a Thule 15" Gauntlet 2.0 Sleeve?
- Asked by Jeff S from Westport
Will a 15inch MacBook Pro Retina display fit inside the padded compartment with a Thule 15'' Sleeve ?
- Asked by Angus T from Turner
Yes it does.
- Answered by Sumeet S from Beveridge
- Asked by Anna R from Warren
There is ample space in the main compartment for both an iPad and a laptop. Furthermore, there is a zipped compartment that fits an iPad mini perfectly. …
- Answered by Robin D
just scroll for specifications, here's a copy and paste for you
Weight 2.18 lb./0.99 kg
I'm toss ing up between this one and the Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Plus Backpack which is $20 cheaper …
- Answered by Helen H from Stepney