The Sumo cable management tool means your cables are always at the ready, but won’t fall on the floor. Sumo is a like a paperweight for your cables, with two grooves underneath to help the cables run smoothly.
The Japanese micro-suction technique doesn’t use adhesives and won’t leave a sticky mark on your desk. It allows the Sumo to stick to most smooth surfaces, even glass, and be easily repositioned any time.
- Sleek weighty design for keeping your cables tidy
- Won’t slip off surfaces, including glass
- Japanese micro-suction avoids marking your furniture
- Can be repositioned easily
Did you notice?You can easily clean the micro-suction feet with adhesive tape to remove dust and restore their table-gripping strength.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your Apple notebook, iPad or iPhone and keeping a clean and tidy desk or workstation.
What's in the Box?
- BlueLounge Sumo
- Instruction leaflet
- UPC or EAN No.: 705105463933
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Good and could be better
I am using two Sumos in series to tidy cables that start and finish on the desktop i.e. the cables do not run off down the back of I am using two Sumos in series to tidy cables that start and finish on the desktop i.e. the cables do not run off down the back of the desk, as in the product illustrations. Note that I am putting three cables through each Sumo; there is room for them, but it may impact on some of the issues I've had.
I found the Sumos surprisingly fiddly to use. Light weight cables do not like to lie flat and neat and the cable guides underneath the Sumo project insufficiently to provide clear separation i.e. they fail to guide the cables. And the cables kept popping out as I put the Sumo in place. Now that all is in place, the cables are corralled - a big improvement - but without functioning cable guides, they don't look as neat as in the illustrations. Ideally, if feasible, the cables should snap in place in the Sumo for ease of handling and clear separation.
The grip pads to keep the Sumo on the desk work really well. The Sumo looks cool, and, given the price, I expected something superb, but in my view it's no more than good. …
- Written by Simon P from BATH
2 of 3 people found this useful
Brill - Simple but Effective
Really good little item - no more irritation of cables falling down the back of my desk.
Heavy enough to weigh down cables and Really good little item - no more irritation of cables falling down the back of my desk.
Heavy enough to weigh down cables and the 'sticky' base really works without leaving any residue on the desk.
Works a treat. …
- Written by Marc H from MARKET DRAYTON
55 of 59 people found this useful