Moshi's iVisor Pro Screen Protector keeps your MacBook Pro display pristine while also reducing glare. Thanks to multilayer coating technologies and special LCD-grade plastic, the iVisor Pro also ensures you can keep enjoying your MacBook's screen in amazing clarity. iVisor's proprietary design and patented technology lets you install it in seconds without any air bubbles. In addition, iVisor Pro incorporates a special adhesive that allows repeated cleaning and re-application.
- Patented technology eliminates bubbles during installation
- New multi-layered structure for greater clarity and sharpness
- Special adhesive allows multiple washings and re-applications
- Surface treatment provides even greater resistance to scratches and fingerprints
- High transparency ensures minimal impact on brightness
Did you notice?Patented technology makes for easy installation without any bubbles.
Apple Recommends ForPreserve the finish and clarity of your MacBook Pro display.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iVisor Pro Screen Protector
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO040901
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052311589
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iVisor Pro cannot be applied on MacBook models with the matte screen option
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
would this work on the new macbook pro with retina display ?
- Asked by Carlos S from Los Angeles
no, take the specific one that says it's for retina. the screens are somehow a bit different so if y no, take the specific one that says it's for retina. the screens are somehow a bit different so if you don't have the version specifically for the retina model you're going to be disappointed. …
- Answered by Alisha A
I am somewhat visually impaired, what I need to know is how much will this help on lessening the amount of glare and helping reduce eye strain?
- Asked by Ward P from Vancouver
I have this screen protector on my 13" MBP and to be honest, it really only helps reduce Hi Ward,
I have this screen protector on my 13" MBP and to be honest, it really only helps reduce the sharpness of the glare. You will still have certain lighting conditions that cause glare.
For example, I currently have my MBP on my desk and there is a window behind me. If the blinds are open, I can still see the reflection of the window in the back. The glare is definitely not quite as sharp as it would be without the iVisor, but it's there nonetheless.
I will say that as far as eye strain goes, this does appear to help a lot. It softens the LCD display quite a bit.
Hope that helps!
- Answered by Chris F from Orlando
Yes it does. The cut out on top for the Camera is oversize so the light sensor is uncovered and the Yes it does. The cut out on top for the Camera is oversize so the light sensor is uncovered and the adhesive is only on the black edge. I have had it on machine since September 2012. Works fine for me. Good solid protection. …
- Answered by Hassan M from Milpitas
Can it be removed and reapplied frequently?
- Asked by Ryan J from Orangeville
Yes, but it's not practically advisable. The protector fits right against the edges of the screen, m Yes, but it's not practically advisable. The protector fits right against the edges of the screen, making it not difficult but laborious to remove and reapply at will. However if you need to do so, yes it can be removed and reapplied frequently, it doesn't lose much grip over time or through excessive re-applying. Not practical, but possible. …
- Answered by Robert K
I'm looking for a screen protection visor for my 15inch Macbook Pro to keep finger prints off the screen is this what I really need to get?
- Asked by Garrett B from Dayton
This isn't the only one you can get, but if you want to protect your screen like that you will need This isn't the only one you can get, but if you want to protect your screen like that you will need to cover it. Just be aware that anti-glare screens leave a rainbow effect on your screen due to the way it handles light to reduce glare. (I have an anti-glare screen protector on my iPad, I really don't like it and will not buy another anti-glare screen again) …
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro