Moshi 13" iVisor Air Screen Protector for MacBook Air
Keep your screen safe and sound.
- Patented technology for bubble-free installation
- Greater clarity and sharpness
- Washable for numerous reapplications
- Enhanced scratch and fingerprint resistance
- High transparency for minimal impact on brightness
Apple Recommends For
Preserve the finish and clarity of your MacBook Air display.
Moshi's iVisor Air Screen Protector keeps your MacBook Air display pristine while also reducing glare. Thanks to new multilayer coating technologies and special LCD-grade plastic, the iVisor Air also ensures you can keep enjoying your MacBook's screen in perfect clarity. iVisor's proprietary design and patented technology lets you install it in seconds without any air bubbles. In addition, iVisor Air incorporates a special adhesive that allows repeated cleaning and re-application.
- Patented technology eliminates bubbles during installation
- New multi-layered structure for greater clarity and sharpness
- Special adhesive allows multiple washings and re-applications
- Surface treatment provides even greater resistance to scratches and fingerprints
- High transparency ensures minimal impact on brightness
Did You Notice?
Patented technology makes for easy installation without any bubbles.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iVisor Air Screen Protector
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052312395
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO040905
Most Useful Reviews
Nice but a little pricey!
- Written by Will W from St. Albans
Was this useful?
- Written by simon B from rhondda
Was this useful?
- Asked by Simon B
- Asked by Clark M from Olney
Not likely. I think the Pro glass reaches to the edges of the frame so putting this protector on would look weird not covering the whole glass. I'm sure they have protectors specific to your product. …More
- Answered by Keith W from Kuna