Accountz Home is the ideal solution for managing your budget, allowing you to quickly and easily enter your savings and spending so that you can manage your finances. The Easy Button walks you through all your budgeting tasks, while the Rapid Data Entry System lets power users enter figures quickly and efficiently.
The Eazy Button
The Eazy Button provides step-by-step solutions for meeting your budgeting needs, from entering data to forecasting your income and expenditure.
Manage your transactions
Accountz Home can create your transactions for you so all you need to do is click and enter basic information such as how much you spent. Not only can transactions be entered manually, they can also be imported directly from your bank or credit card account (where available). You can even automate your direct debits, standing orders, salary, pension or tax credits so your income and expenditure figures automatically update.
Make Your Data Work For You
A wide array of customisable filters, views, charts and graphs let you manage your budget in a variety of ways. A single view shows all your balances at once — letting you know how much credit you have, your total current expenditure and your total net worth. A budgeting section lets you budget for individual things like holidays and also for general expenditure like food and fuel. The more data that you enter the more accurate your budget will be — you can even forecast your ins and outs and know where your finances will stand in the future.
- Eazy Button solution guides you through your budgeting needs
- Rapid Data Entry System for power users
- Manage your income and expenses
- See your total worth
- Budget for your future
- Forecast bank balances and manage multiple currencies
- Automate your direct debits
- Import your bank and credit card statements
Did you notice?The budgeting section lets you budget for individual items like holidays and also for general expenditure like food and fuel.
Apple Recommends ForHouseholds who want to better manage their budgets and start saving for the future.
What's in the Box?
- Install CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Digital Manual
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: CD
- OS X 10.4 or later
- 1 GB
- Internet access required
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- 1 GB
- Internet access required
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060104130329
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Features English, French, German, Italian and Spanish language support
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I transfer Microsoft money to my new Apple computer if I buy software called Accountz is it compatible?
- Asked by Sheila R
I've been using MS Money for over 10 years now and am still searching for a suitable alternative. I I've been using MS Money for over 10 years now and am still searching for a suitable alternative. In the meantime, I have found it far better to run a VirtualBox image of Windows XP and run MS Money from there.
I have tried to import ms money files (you can export them as *.Q_1_F from ms money) with varying degrees of success but none match running ms money in a virtual machine.
note: replace 1 with an I. For some reason Apple thinks Q1F is a bad word....!!!!???? …
- Answered by Fraser H
Home Accountz 2012 has no Tax/VAT facility, This is purely for personal finances. As you are a busin Home Accountz 2012 has no Tax/VAT facility, This is purely for personal finances. As you are a business, I would recommend looking at Business Account Basic, this has all the reports you will need. …
- Answered by Rachel H