The Agent18 ClassicShield Case is streamlined for a sleek and refined appearance, while providing a premium defense against the bumps and bruises of life. The two-piece cover snaps together securely, while leaving all of the device features fully accessible.
- Clear, durable hardshell protection
- Secure snap-together design
- Full access to all ports, sensors and switches
- Slim design doesn't add any extra bulk
- Built-in screen protection
Did you notice?A built-in screen protector helps prevent scratches on the screen of your iPod classic.
Apple Recommends ForFully protect your iPod classic without sacrificing its streamlined appearance.
What's in the Box?
- Agent18 ClassicShield for iPod classic
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 12.7 mm/0.5 in.
- Width: 67.8 mm/2.67 in.
- Weight: 20.7 g
- Length: 104.1 mm/4.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: IPCCX/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 183442005632
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can it fit in a case with the cover on?
- Asked by Marilyn C from Milford
Is it waterproof?
- Asked by Catherine L from Nashville
No, it is not; only downside. However, this case is very durable and can withstand a lot of wear an No, it is not; only downside. However, this case is very durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear and will fit in most iPod docks. I have had this case for nearly 10 years and have just recently worn out the metal belt clip that used to come with this model. The crystal shield however, is in great condition after MANY accidental drops on my part. Fantastic case, but I miss the fact that the metal clip is no longer manufactured with it. Otherwise, it gets 4 stars from me! …
- Answered by Kimmy B from Knoxville
will this fit with a 30g ipod classic?
- Asked by Delia S from Berkeley
No the 30gb iPod is slightly bigger than the 160 gb and the case can't close because of that.
- Answered by Agapi P