Protect your MacBook Pro and personal information with the Kensington Combination Ultra Laptop Lock. The push-button design offers one-hand operation for easy installation, while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your Mac. A keyless four-wheel combination is easily resettable and offers 10,000 possible combinations. The six-foot long cable is strengthened to 6mm in thickness, providing carbon-tempered cut resistance - and a visible deterrent.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-bar provides most secure internal grip of computer
- Thick 6mm steel cable
- Customisable combination with up to 10,000 codes
Did you notice?The six-foot cable has a carbon-tempered steel core and is strengthened for extra resistance to cuts.
Apple Recommends ForLocking your MacBook Pro while you’re in a café, the library, or anywhere you think it may be vulnerable to theft.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington Ultra Combination Notebook Lock
- Instruction guide
- Kensington Security Slot
- Mfr. Part Number: K64675
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252308908
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro, iMac and 30-inch Cinema Displays. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the computer function with the lock intact?
- Asked by Lori W from Colton
Yes. Having the lock in place does not effect the computer's operation in any way.
- Answered by Jared B from Sandy
Does that works also for Mac Book Pro 15"?
- Asked by Bryan D from Los Angeles
It works on any product that has the Kensington lock hole. Including the MacBooks, iMacs and Mac Pro It works on any product that has the Kensington lock hole. Including the MacBooks, iMacs and Mac Pros …
- Answered by Christopher H
I guess this is not for MBP retina display? Any lock available for Retina?
- Asked by Jeeyun L from New York