Designed for Apple Magic Trackpad
Place any of the Magic Numpad films on your Magic Trackpad and then install the free software and you'll instantaneously get both Trackpad and Numpad functionality in one device.
Three custom layouts
You get three high-technology Magic Films that let you choose the type of functionality you want. Each film incorporates three exclusive layers: A bubble-proof re-usable material on the bottom, an ultra-soft antiglare material on top and high-quality printed "keys" in the middle for full protection. One film gives you a classic Numpad plus a Trackpad area; another provides a full Numpad (similar to the numeric keypad on an extended keyboard); and another offers the full Numpad along with six customisable keys.
A special feature allows the Magic Numpad to display a calculator on your screen to allow simple calculations without typing formulas into Excel.
Thanks to the Software Serial Card included, you can activate the downloaded software.
- Works exclusively with the Apple Magic Trackpad
- Three different films/layouts
- Transparent and Calculator modes
- Free software included
- Save space by integrating a Numpad with your Magic Trackpad
Did you notice?You get three high-technology Magic Films that let you choose the type of functionality you want.
Apple Recommends ForAdding numeric keypad and simple calculator functionality to your Apple Magic Trackpad.
What's in the Box?
- Three different Numpad films (NUM10, NUM20, NUM30)
- Software Serial Number card
- Black permanent pen
- Cleaning cloth
- Small cardboard bubble remover (for use when applying the films)
- Height: 3 cm
- Width: 15 cm
- Weight: 136 g
- Length: 15 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 610563327522
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Apple Magic Trackpad not included
Ratings & Reviews
mobee Magic Numpad = excellent
I am really pleased with the quality, functionality and value of this excellent product from mobee technology. There are three fo I am really pleased with the quality, functionality and value of this excellent product from mobee technology. There are three formats to choose from. The box comes with a cleaning cloth, air-expeller, instructions, software download information and a pen that can be used to personalise the blank keys as required. It was quick and easy to install and get using. The website is excellent; full of useful hints and tips. It's a bargain price of less than GBP30 including postage and packing. Fully compatible with OS X Snow Leopard & Lion. You can tell that it's designed in Switzerland. One of the best accessories that I have ever purchased for my iMac. …
- Written by Marc P from Cardiff
30 of 35 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work if applied to the trackpad on the MacBook Pro, or only on the Magic Trackpad itself?
- Asked by Keli J from Kansas City
No unfortunately not, it only works with the magic trackpad because of the size of the films and the No unfortunately not, it only works with the magic trackpad because of the size of the films and the software is only designed for the magic trackpad and not the trackpad on the MacBook. …
- Answered by Scott D from Colorado Springs
Since the trackpad itself works, will this work in Windows 7 via Parallels 7?
- Asked by Joseph W from Holbrook
In the Parallels Application, go to Devices / Keyboard / Click on Numlock. This worked for me.
- Answered by Jorge T from Babson Park
Does Mobee Magic Numpad great for oily wet fingers? I wanna know it's smooth or not. Thank you.
- Asked by Hao Bing W from Elmhurst
No you can change the film whenever you want. Remember to change the selected film in the numpad men No you can change the film whenever you want. Remember to change the selected film in the numpad menu on the icon bar, otherwise the software will not work properly. …
- Answered by Mobee T