A perfect companion for your Apple Smart Cover, ZeroChroma’s SC case gives you the freedom of hands-free use and viewing of your iPad. The integral Theater-Stand allows you to pick viewing angles in three modes: lap mode (with Apple Smart Cover), table mode and handle mode. So you can choose almost any desired angle and orientation for watching films, talking via FaceTime, gaming, reading iBooks or simply surfing.
- Anti-slip stand
- Rotate the 360-degree stand into Landscape or Portrait position until it clicks into place, then pick an angle
- Easy access to iPad buttons, ports, speaker and camera openings
- Case covers front leading edge of iPad
- Intelligent corner and side protection protects against drops and scratches, yet leaves the iPad screen unobstructed
- Great for sales presentations, classrooms or healthcare
- Textured rubbery surface for good grip, secure snap-on fit
- Complements your Apple Smart Cover; when used together, the pair enables multi-angle, portrait and landscape viewing from a lap
- Sturdy typing positions
- Fits iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad (4th generation)
Did you notice?The 360-degree rotating, 14-angle stand easily folds flat for storage.
Apple Recommends ForEasily use your iPad for travelling, sales presentations, classroom training and healthcare education.
What's in the Box?
- ZeroChroma Vario SC Case for iPad
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: TPU
- Mfr. Part Number: IPAD02-VSC-BLK-X
- UPC or EAN No.: 815000010283
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Handle mode is when the stand itself can be used as a handle. I would watch the video on the Zerochr Handle mode is when the stand itself can be used as a handle. I would watch the video on the Zerochroma website for this case, it shows a number of other modes as well. …
- Answered by Mike W from Charleston