The AltiGen iFusion SmartStation lets you use your iPhone as a business-grade speakerphone, along with the convenience of ergonomic handset, charging and syncing capabilities. Plus it integrates seamlessly with a variety of iPhone voice-enabled applications such as Siri, FaceTime, Skype, AltiGen's MaxMobile, Cisco Mobile and Avaya one-X Mobile.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology delivers rich audio quality
- High-quality full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed telephone handset
- iPhone dock provides power and battery charging
- USB port enables data synchronization with a Mac or PC
- Audio line out to connect external stereo speakers for music playback (A2DP)
- Compatible with iPhone apps such as Apple FaceTime, Siri, Skype, Cisco Mobile, Avaya one-X Mobile and MaxMobile for Microsoft Lync
Did you notice?Take advantage of the capabilities of many popular iPhone accessories in a single device.
Apple Recommends ForTalk hands-free on your iPhone through a high-quality speakerphone.
What's in the Box?
- AltiGen iFusion SmartStation
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- User manual
- Cable type: Dock to Mini USB Cable
- Mfr. Part Number: FSN-AP300-AM02
- UPC or EAN No.: 615546913112
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can the ifusion smart phone work with iPod 4th generation??? Will there be one made to suit iphone5
- Asked by Justine C from Perth
No answers yet
It looks like this dock uses the 30pin connector, so it won't work directly with the iPhone 5. But t It looks like this dock uses the 30pin connector, so it won't work directly with the iPhone 5. But the solution for the iPhone 5 to be used with this dock would be one of the new 30pin to lightning adapter. The only other question is if it will fit in the space provided. …
- Answered by Adam K from Irving
There is a mute button on the docking station.
- Answered by Nathaniel L from San Jose
We have a landline in the office and an iPhone. For mobile two separate phone plans can the iFusion work as one unit eg a land line / mobile on number
- Asked by Josy Y from Hervey Bay