Belkin CarAudio Connect AUX
Belkin CarAudio Connect AUX
The microphone - embedded within the Call/Play button - can go just about anywhere on your dashboard. Choose a spot that’s convenient and close to you for the best voice pick-up and attach it magnetically. The Belkin CarAudio Connect has one-touch control - use the Call/Play button to easily switch between talking on your iPhone and playing music. Night illumination makes it easy to see at all hours. And the power adapter with its USB port lets you charge your iPhone or iPod while you drive.
- Routes calls and music from your iPhone through your car speakers
- Seamlessly switches between calls and music
- Embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard
- Single Button to answer/end/play/pause
- Night illumination for visibility
Did you notice?The embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard for the best voice pick-up.
Apple Recommends ForIn-car, hands-free calls from your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- 1 X Belkin Car Audio Connect Aux
- 1 X User Manual
- Height: 2.69 cm
- Width: 4.06 cm
- Weight: 54 g
- Length: 243 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868823996
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Three years
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Music is spot on, but Siri......
Music is spot on, but Siri doesn't work well over the hands-free. I moved the microphone a couple of times, but Siri still can't s Music is spot on, but Siri doesn't work well over the hands-free. I moved the microphone a couple of times, but Siri still can't seem to hear through the mic. …
- Written by Shaomin L from Aberdeen
4 of 6 people found this useful
I have had this for a few months and think its great, using it with iphone 3GS.
Although the mic isn't the best it is better qual I have had this for a few months and think its great, using it with iphone 3GS.
Although the mic isn't the best it is better quality than other well known car hands free kits which I've had.
music quality over Bluetooth is spot on and can't tell any difference to my CD quality. one down side is you cant skip back a track only do next, pause and voice command (perfect for people lucky enough to have a 4S with siri. it does work with the old style voice command that my 3GS has).
rating 4/5 due to the mic quality although its the best i've come across! It could be due to the fact I have the mic placed down near my arm rest. placed down their for easy use of changing song while driving. …
- Written by michael B from wilmslow
67 of 70 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this product be used with an ipod
- Asked by Gal F from Doylestown
Hi Gal, yes, it’s compatible with many iPods. For the a full overview, check out the compatibility o Hi Gal, yes, it’s compatible with many iPods. For the a full overview, check out the compatibility on Belkin website's product page. …
- Answered by Belkin Uk 1
Can this product be used with iPhone 5 ? If not ,are there any alternatives ?
- Asked by Himadri C
Yes it can be used with your iPhone 5 as it connects to your car aux output from one end and your ph Yes it can be used with your iPhone 5 as it connects to your car aux output from one end and your phone's earphone jack on the other end. I also think this is better than the bluetooth version because the music doesnt have a background hiss but some of my callers have complained that at certain times there is too much echo …
- Answered by Natasha F from Elmwood Park
Does it work with the 5th generation (video) ipod? If no: where can you direct me??
- Asked by Andy G