Get started right away with 500 pre-drawn floor plans or import an existing CAD file in one of the many supported file formats, including AutoCAD DWG/DXF. The intuitive design tools: snaps, alignment aids, 7000 pre-drawn symbols, customisable keyboard shortcuts, automated user tips and online help, will help even novice designers quickly create precision designs. Perfect for beginners, hobbyists and students.
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
TurboCAD Designer 2D offers a large selection of 2D drafting tools for incredible design capabilities, including line, arch, curve, ellipse, spline, text and dimensioning tools. 2D modifier tools (including fillet and chamber tools) and 2D transformation tools provide easy editing to turn your ideas into reality.
Drafting Assistant and Snaps
The Drafting Assistant automatically knows where construction lines are typically needed and displays them temporarily when necessary. Combined with snaps to quickly locate x, y coordinates, tangents and perpendiculars, you can quickly layout floor plans, diagrams and more.
Over 7,000 2D Symbols and Parts
Choose from thousands of parts and symbols, including electrical, mechanical, bathroom, kitchen, construction, LAN, CMOS, doors, windows, counters, fasteners, HVAC and more, and quickly locate and add to your designs using the symbols browser.
Parametric Doors and Windows
Choose your door styles or window styles to drag-and-drop into a wall, and TurboCAD will automatically create an opening in the wall. In addition, you can offset the door or window a prescribed distance from the end of a wall for precise placement.
- Comprehensive and intuitive drafting and design tools
- 500 pre-drawn, customisable floor plans
- Over 7,000 2D Symbols and Parts
- Advanced editing features to easily change an objects geometry
- Compatible with dozens of CAD file formats, including .DWG and .DXF
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced menu options with context help
Did you notice?The 500 pre-designed floor plans are fully customisable to make your own, or start from scratch for a completely unique design.
Apple Recommends ForBeginners, hobbyists and students who want an intuitive and comprehensive design and drafting solution for their Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Install CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Comprehensive PDF Manual
- Media: CD
- OS X 10.5 or later
- 1 GB
- UPC or EAN No.: 5016488122665
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.