Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4S
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Height : 1.73 cm
- Width : 6.38 cm
- Weight : 65.77 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 2001_JPS-IP4-WHT
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472020013
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Don't buy the White one.
I recently bought the iPhone 4S which is of the same dimensions and sizes of the iPhone 4 so the size wasn't the problem. I though t this case would be a good investment because It protects the iPhone PLUS it has a built in battery for that extra juice when you need it.
I bought the white one in the Apple Retail Store (Glasgow) because I have a white iPhone 4S. Little did I know that the back and rims are made of a cheap white plastic with metal underneath (so a cheap plastic coating). About 20 mins later I had no trouble putting the iPhone in the case though when I went to take the iPhone out (as instructed on the manual) it chipped a piece of the plastic off on the rim next to the volume cutout.
I returned 2 days later for an exchange and the Apple staff were extremely helpful and did a very easy exchange for the black version.
I kinda wanted the red version but the black version is perfect too. These versions (black & red) are made of a soft touch rubberised material so when removing the iPhone its more of a slip nicely out than snapping anything off.
Im much happier with the black one and I would suggest those looking to buy the white one to consider the black or red because they are made of a better material. …
- Written by Jamie K from Glasgow
150 of 156 people found this useful
Very useful..and expensive
It's a great prodcut and very useful as we all know hwo quickly the battery can run out on the iphones but I won't deny it was at a bit of a price but it's just about worth it if you spend all your time on the iphone away from its charger. …
- Written by Ramya N from Bristol
59 of 65 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Gary L from Richland
You can Sync, Charge the phone and the battery pack with the provided USB cable.
I have o ne and it is pretty decent. I get about a full charge on a fully charged pack. Although my battery pack does release quite a bit of juice if left unused. I left it once for 3 days and when I used it, it charged about 55% only. Which I guess isnt so bad either. …
- Answered by Ihab A from Dubai
- Asked by Elizabeth C from San Francisco
I always joke that I can't have nice things, but when it comes to phones, it is unfortunately true. My iPhone 4 is the first "nice" phone I've had, and my juice pack case/battery has probably saved it from certain death several times already in the month I've had it. The case itself (white, of course) is looking a little worse for the wear, but judging from the cracks in the corners (which have Not affected ifs performance) my iPhone would have been kaput by now. So I think it's safe to say that yes, the Mophie will indeed protect your phone from being dropped, etc. :) …
- Answered by Stephanie B from North Royalton
- Asked by Megan H from New York
Well considering what you do on your phone greatly alters the amount of battery life used its hard t o say. However I can say its adds twice the amount of life. Without using my phone and having it attached it has lasted up to 3 days and even then still had life. Using it a lot I've managed to make it through an entire day plus another entire day once it finally ran out of juice and power only came from the phone. Overall I say the amount you pay for this cover is very worth it. It practically doubles how long your phone usually lasts. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. …
- Answered by Jacob F from Renton
Are the speakers on the iPhone fully covered? Is there any loss in quality of the speakers on iPhone 4s when the case/batter are on the device.
- Asked by Shadi Y from Hampton
I have experimented with an iPhone 4s in a Mophie Juice Plus and one next to it without a case, and the sounded the same. I did think that the iPhone out of the case may have sounded ever so slightly better, but would not have noticed if they were not played side by side. I have asked other people if they can hear a difference, and they say they cannot. My conclusion is that the speaker is not affected by the Mophie Juice. …
- Answered by Richard K from Vernal
Yes it uses the mophie battery first
It's best to use when your at 50% or less but that's my opinio n …
- Answered by Bill H from Mission Viejo
No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fi t in the case, but it will be loose, with only the 30 pin connector to anchor it. I have both an iPhone 4S and the touch 4G, and the cases are not compatible. …
- Answered by Heather M from Ottawa