Whether you are in the street or driving along the motorway, ambient noise can seriously affect the quality of your calls to friends and colleagues. This Bose® Bluetooth headset provides you and your caller with improved sound quality that adapts as noise levels change. The TriPort® acoustic structure and Adaptive Audio Adjustment combine with the noise-rejecting microphone system to ensure that your call is as noise-free as possible and maintains the quality of the original sound source.
Stream content from your iPhone or iPod, direct to the headset, allowing you to switch between your music and your calls.
The Bose® Bluetooth Headset Series II also features a selection of soft silicone StayHear® tips to keep the headset comfortably in place for hours.
- TriPort acoustic structure and Adaptive Audio Adjustment let you hear your calls better, even as noise levels change
- Noise-rejecting microphone system lets callers hear you, in windy and noisy environments
- Selection of three soft, flexible StayHear tips (S/M/L) provide a comfortable, secure fit
- Enjoy a rich audio experience while streaming mobile media content through A2DP
- Intuitive controls make it easy to use
Did you notice?This Bluetooth headset also allows you to stream music from your iPod or iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForComfortable, noise-reduced Bluetooth connectivity for your iPhone and iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Three StayHear tips (S/M/L)
- Wall charger
- EU and UK adapters
- 30 cm USB cable
- Carrying case
- Other Features: Multipoint Support, Wind noise reduction, Wireless
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Stand By Time: 175 hours
- Weight: 281 g
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817556958
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Two Years
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the talk time and standby time at full charge?
- Asked by Shamnas T from Dubai