Libratone Lounge stems from a long line of Scandinavian design classics - minimalistic elegance means it blends in yet stands out at the same time.
The Libratone Lounge AirPlay Speaker is easy to use - simply select the music you want to listen to on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac, press play and listen. The Libratone Lounge begins to play your music as soon as your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Mac is within range and stops playing when you are outside it.
Apple AirPlay technology streams high-quality audio wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to your Libratone Lounge. And you can enjoy your music without any loss of quality at any distance, as long as you are within reach of your wireless network.
Libratone Lounge plays music like an acoustic instrument, dispersing sound waves in all directions and reflecting them off the walls giving a 360-degree FullRoom sound experience. Whether you're dancing, working, playing or watching TV, and no matter how far you are from the speaker, the audio experience will stay the same.
The Libratone app (available from the App Store) allows you to enhance and customise your FullRoom musical experience. The app lets you input information about the placement of your Libratone Lounge and it then automatically adjusts the sound to fit your room. The app also allows you to use your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to control the volume thus eliminating the need for an extra remote.
- FullRoom acoustic technology for exceptional sound performance
- AirPlay for high-resolution wireless audio streaming
- Built-in Digital Signal Processing and Digital Amplification
- 5 drive units: 1x5" bass, 2x3" midrange and 2x1" ribbon based tweeter - for crystal clear sound
- Wrapped in Italian wool
- Libratone app (available from the App Store) - allows you to enhance and customise the FullRoom experience
- Libratone PlayDirect creates a direct wireless network between your iOS device and Libratone speaker – for a truly portable sound experience
Did you notice?PlayDirect lets you connect via AirPlay anywhere, even where no Wi-Fi network is available.
Apple Recommends ForClassic Scandinavian designed speaker with full 360-degree stereo sound.
What's in the Box?
- Libratone Lounge AirPlay Speaker
- Frequency Response: 38 to 20.000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay, Headphone port
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: 1x8” inverted woofer, 2x4” ceramic midrange and 2x1” ribbon based tweeter.
Power: 95-255 VAC, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 80/6 W; energy-saving standby power consumption of only 1 W
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 22 cm
- Width: 12 cm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Length: 100 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: LT-210-US-1101
- UPC or EAN No.: 5710957001122
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How does the sound compare to systems with separate speakers?
- Asked by Roger C
Regular speakers push the sound forward, because they have closed cabinets. That is why you need mor Regular speakers push the sound forward, because they have closed cabinets. That is why you need more speakers to fill a room with sound and create a so called sweet spot in the middle. Libratone speakers, on the other hand, play like acoustic instruments, dispersing sound waves in multiple directions, reflecting them off the walls. This eliminates the sweet spot and gives you a 360° sound experience, wherever you are placed in the room. This means that regular speakers have optimal sound in a limited area, whereas all Libratone speakers have good sound in a bigger area. …
- Answered by Trine M
Does it work with the new iphone 5?
- Asked by Matt W from Prairie Village
Yes, Lounge works with the new iPhone 5. you can stream your music to Lounge via AirPlay which is al Yes, Lounge works with the new iPhone 5. you can stream your music to Lounge via AirPlay which is also featured in the new iPhone 5. …
- Answered by Trine M
does this work with a TV?
- Asked by Yvonne W
Kind of. It does and doesn't.
You can now listen to music and music videos via AirPlay with the lat Kind of. It does and doesn't.
You can now listen to music and music videos via AirPlay with the latest update to your ATV, but movies will not play audio through the speaker. Maybe an update will change this in the future. …
- Answered by Karl C from Palmerston North
So does it connect to your wireless router or does it have a bluetooth?
- Asked by Sam E
Libratone Lounge streams music via AirPlay, which allows you to stream you music wirelessly from you Libratone Lounge streams music via AirPlay, which allows you to stream you music wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iTunes on your Mac and PC. You need to be within reach of a functioning internet network to use AirPlay, but when you are connected you can stream to more Libratone speakers at the time from iTunes, and it is all really simple to set up! …
- Answered by Trine M