UCube speakers take up little space while delivering an exceptional sound field to fill the whole room. The flat front driver, the balanced mode radiator gives 170-degree dispersion allowing everybody in the room to enjoy a true stereo effect.
These sleek, portable computer speakers are truly digital, resulting in pristine musical reproduction. A single USB cable supplies the audio signal and the required power, making UCube speakers ideal for taking anywhere and setting up easily.
- Unique Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) driver
- 170-degree dispersion
- All digital signal path
- Digital amplification
- Integrated aluminium stands
Did you notice?The flat Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) driver generates an astoundingly wide sound field that creates a sonic illusion of being immersed in the music.
Apple Recommends ForTaking a small and stylish set of speakers with your MacBook and enjoying your favourite music wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- UCube Compact USB Digital Loudspeakers
- Aluminium speaker stands with mounting knobs
- Detachable high-performance USB 2.0 Type “A” to Mini “B” cable
- Detachable high-performance RCA to RCA sync cable
- Adhesive pads for speakers
- User manual
- Connections: USB, RCA Plug
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: Full-Range Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR)
- Power: USB
- Height: 88.9 mm/3.5 in. (152.4 mm/6.0 in. with stand)
- Width: 88.9 mm/3.5 in.
- Weight: 910 g
- Length: 88.9 mm/3.5 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 625889220563
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Stop working after iMac goes to sleep
The speakers work fine when our iMac starts up, but stop working if it goes to sleep. So I have to either restart the iMac or reac The speakers work fine when our iMac starts up, but stop working if it goes to sleep. So I have to either restart the iMac or reach around the back to pull out the usb cable and plug it back in. I'm not going to keep doing that for expensive and supposedly high quality speakers. I've asked Ultralink for a solution. If they can't provide one I will return the speakers for a refund. …
- Written by John W from ORPINGTON
8 of 8 people found this useful
Speakers don't work every time my macmini goes to sleep
Every time i fire up my mac after sleep, the u cube speakers don't work.
I have to re- insert the usb cable & re-configurate the Every time i fire up my mac after sleep, the u cube speakers don't work.
I have to re- insert the usb cable & re-configurate the speakers!!!!
Complete waste of time & money!!!! …
- Written by David W from Thundersley
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will they work along with my iMac speaker bar xtrememac ?
- Asked by Carl B
Can I use this speakers with my Apple TV
- Asked by Patricia M from Silver Spring
No answers yet
Are these speakers an air play system? Can these be remotely played using the IPhone, IPad & Mac Air?
- Asked by Ps M from Akron
The previous answer is not correct. These are USB speakers only - they will not work over AirTunes u The previous answer is not correct. These are USB speakers only - they will not work over AirTunes using the Airport Express. …
- Answered by Matt C from Brooklyn