The JBL OnBeat loudspeaker dock delivers realistic, high-output sound from any Apple iOS device. Its universal connector firmly docks your iPad, iPod or iPhone devices. The connector also lets you rotate your iPod or iPhone so you can view the screen in portrait or landscape orientation for the best video display.
Great sound, easy controls
Dual Phoenix full-range transducers with computer-optimised DSP equalisation provide a richly detailed 360-degree soundstage. An IR remote puts you in full control of system functions and music navigation from across the room, and an AC power supply keeps your devices charged when docked. With an optional composite cable, the JBL OnBeat system can even send video content to your TV for the whole crowd to enjoy.
- Docks accommodates iPod, iPhone or iPad
- Dock allows placement of iPod or iPhone in portrait or landscape orientation for optimal viewing
- Composite output for displaying video content on TV (cable not included)
- High power output with dual full-range transducers with computer-optimised DSP equalisation
- IR remote control navigates iPod and iPhone menus from up to 15 feet (4.6m) away
- USB and Auxiliary inputs for complete connectivity
- Dynamic JBL Weave design delivers great sound with style
Did you notice?Connect OnBeat to your television via a composite video cable and everyone can watch your favourite video on the big screen along with great JBL sound.
Apple Recommends ForDeliver an incredible listening and viewing experience from your iPod, iPhone or iPad wherever you want it.
What's in the Box?
- JBL OnBeat Loudspeaker Docking Station
- IR remote control
- AC power cord
- Universal connector
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20kHz
- Input Type: 30 Pin Dock, 3.5mm Stereo Jack, USB
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: Phoenix drivers
- Power Source: AC
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLONBEATBLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363119468
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Really pleased :)
- Written by Leah M from Upminster
22 of 44 people found this useful
Best available for this price
Having received an iPad2 for my 50th birthday, I set about trying to find an excellent speaker system to compliment it. I was surp Having received an iPad2 for my 50th birthday, I set about trying to find an excellent speaker system to compliment it. I was surprised at how limited the choice was as I had set myself a maximum budget of £200. The JBL OnBeat came in at £150 and was by far the most stylish and probably more importantly the one that felt the most secure when the iPad2 was loaded due to the support bar on the back. This also acts as a good stand for the iPad as long as you are working in portrait mode. The volume output and tone are good for the price although I would have preferred a bit more base. Overall good value for money and charges your iPad at the same time. …
- Written by Steven M from Gourock
146 of 156 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work with I phone 5
- Asked by Duncan T
Both Yes and No.
There are available Lightning Adapters to fit iPhone 5. But you ca Both Yes and No.
There are available Lightning Adapters to fit iPhone 5. But you cannot swivel it to landscape mode as there is a chance that the adapter might fall off.
You can also use the 3.5 mm cord to play your iPhone. but the services will be limited. No charging whatsoever. Just for listening purposes.
As mentioned, iPhone 5 uses lightning connector. This one is fitted with the old connector. …
- Answered by Alvin P from Calauan
Does this item charge your device when it is docked?
- Asked by Martin R from San Diego
"And an AC power supply keeps your devices charged when docked."
- Answered by Sarvi N from Fitchburg
is it possible to use the apple remote with this station? (original remote is lost)
- Asked by Mareike S
can this be used as speaker phone
- Asked by Anthony J from Los Angeles
Yes. and you can use it on the player itself or on the remote.
- Answered by Alvin P from Calauan
Does it work with generation 3 IPad?
- Asked by Maureen G from Pendleton
It works perfectly with the 3rd generation iPad.
- Answered by Peter M