The Bretford PowerSync Cart for iPad charges, syncs, secures and transports up to 30 iPad devices at a time. Building on award-winning cart designs, the PowerSync Cart for iPad lets you bring up to 30 devices to any room in your building, and keep them configured, synced and updated with Apple Configurator or iTunes.
This new design features a 30-device power system designed for iPad, providing full 2.1A DC charging power to all iPad devices.
- Charge, sync, store and secure up to 30 iPad devices.
- Maximum AC draw of 12 amps, while maintaining 2.1 amp DC power to each iPad.
- Includes a courtesy outlet, perfect for a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini or AirPort Base Station.
- Comes fully assembled, including 30-pin dock connector cables.
- Top-mounted Charge Status LEDs show charging status for each group of 10 iPads.
- Rear panel charge LEDs display individual charging status.
- A single power cord and switch powers the entire cart.
- All-steel construction with non-toxic aluminium and graphite powder-coat finishes.
- The entire cart is listed to the UL 60950 standard.
- Compatible with iPad (4th generation) and iPad mini using an Apple Lightning to USB cable (separate purchase).
Apple Recommends ForAny business, school or organisation that needs an organised and safe way to charge, sync, secure and transport up to 30 iPad devices at a time.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford PowerSync Cart for iPad 2
- USB to 30-pin dock connector cables (pre-installed)
- Two user-programmable combination locks
- Wall-mountable locking system for securing cart in a room
- Illustrated user guide
- Power cord (pre-installed)
- Height: Overall: 37 in./94 cm; iPad slot: 12 in./30 cm
- Width: Overall: 33 in./84 cm; iPad slot: 0.8 in./2 cm
- Depth: Overall: 24 in./61 cm; iPad slot: 9.5 in./24 cm
- Weight: Overall: 168 lb./76 kg (without iPads)
- Use with iTunes requires a Mac running Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later, iTunes 10.7 or later
- Use with Apple Configurator requires a Mac running OS X v10.7.2 or later
- Installing paid apps with the Apple Configurator requires enrollment in the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) for Education or Business
- Use with iPad (4th generation) and iPad mini requires Apple Lightning to USB cables (separate purchase)
- iOS device activation requires an Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number: H3635LL/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 96633344352
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- 12 years on cart
- Two years on electrical components
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are any of the Bretford power sync carts compatible with the new iPad mini? If so, how many do they hold?
- Asked by Peter W from La
Yes, the current PowerSync Cart for iPad can support iPad mini (or iPad with Retina display) by addi Yes, the current PowerSync Cart for iPad can support iPad mini (or iPad with Retina display) by adding the Lightning cables that come included with the devices. The capacity of the cart would remain the same at 30 devices. …
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
I need to know what type of wheels are on the PowerSync Cart.
- Asked by Rebecca B
4 or 5 inch plastic swivel casters with a solid rubber tire (not filled with air). Two of the wheels 4 or 5 inch plastic swivel casters with a solid rubber tire (not filled with air). Two of the wheels have a break on them. …
- Answered by Daniel H from Molalla
How do you remove the divider in the charging station.
- Asked by Liza C from Algonquin
You can slide the dividers up at the front and then pull them out as long as you have removed the iP You can slide the dividers up at the front and then pull them out as long as you have removed the iPads from that section. I just did the same thing a few minutes ago. …
- Answered by Sandy P from Arlington
I have a Bretford cart which holds 30 iPad2. Is there a cover available thin enough to fit inside the cart?
- Asked by Heather M from Goleta
The otter box works for sure. Just without the front piece. Our school uses these in our bretford c The otter box works for sure. Just without the front piece. Our school uses these in our bretford cart. …
- Answered by Rex P from Mesa
Are the cables that are included replaceable by the user? Are they the standard 30-pin to USB?
- Asked by Audrey M from Eugene
The PowerSync Cart for iPad currently comes pre-installed with 30-pin dock connector cables. These a The PowerSync Cart for iPad currently comes pre-installed with 30-pin dock connector cables. These are replaceable by the user in the event that they wish to add Lightning cables, for example. You should contact Bretford customer support if you need instructions, or assistance. …
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park