Enjoy a new standard of audio reproduction that brings the passion in your music to life. The new Bose® MIE2i headset offers inline control of volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod models and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
The headset’s proprietary StayHear™ tips deliver comfort and greater stability for hours of on-the-go listening. And its advanced design and materials contribute to its lasting quality. Includes a convenient case to store and protect the headset.
- Easily accessible controls on the back of the microphone let you control volume and track selection on your Apple® device, and switch between calls and music with one-touch ease.
- Quality audio performance from a small, in-ear headset—made possible with Bose proprietary technologies.
- Omnidirectional, inline microphone for easy mobile phone communications. You don't have to hold the mic to be heard clearly.
- Greater in-ear stability from proprietary StayHear ear tips that nestle inside the bowl of the ear while naturally conforming to the ear's upper ridge.
- Enhanced acoustic design incorporating a new port to help music sound smoother and more natural.
- Constructed for lasting quality and tested to meet rigorous standards for durability.
- Reliable cable construction enhances flexibility and durability to better withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- S, M, and L removable silicone StayHear tips included for an adjustable, personal fit. Angled 3.5 mm plug fits directly into Apple® iPhone®, iPod® and other select Apple products*. Protective carrying case stores headphones and an iPhone or iPod.
Did you notice?Small, medium and large silicone StayHear tips are included for an adjustable, personal fit and greater stability.
Apple Recommends ForListening to your Apple products on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose MIE2i mobile headset
- StayHear tips in three sizes (S,M,L)
- Clothing clip
- Carrying case
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 45.25 in./115 cm
- Weight: 0.67 oz./19 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 326223-0080
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817634151
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
With Bose it just gets better and better. Ive had these headphones for almost a month and I have to say they are easily the best; With Bose it just gets better and better. Ive had these headphones for almost a month and I have to say they are easily the best; in terms of sound quality, build quality and fit.
Before these headphones came out I had the previous model which only had a mic. I was told that Bose did not have the rights to include volume control which was disappointing. Also with the previous model the fit was good but not perfect. As soon as I heard Bose were to introduce this headset I was extremely happy as it solved these two problems. The sound is good as ever with rich bass. Another thing that I noticed with other headphones is that whenever I used the bass EQ on the iPhone the sound usually distorted slightly. With these headphones I havnt had any sort of distortion at all.
The fit is brilliant. They fit in my ear like no other headphones. The stay hear tips sit in comfortly and no matter how much you move it wont fall out your ear and you cant even feel them. I found out myself when I had to run for a bus, they didnt move let alone fall out.
You can pause, rewind, forward, skip a track or go back to a previous track by a few clicks on the mic, and of course now you can adjust the volume without taking the phone out the pocket.
If you are thinking of buying this headset I highly recommend that you do, Im sure you wont regret it. The price may be on the high side but once you buy them you will never look back. …
- Written by Fowad A from London
86 of 90 people found this useful
Bose Vs iBeats by Dre
I bought these after a far from good experience with Ibeats by Dre (£79.99). They were heavy, fell out at the slightest knock, use I bought these after a far from good experience with Ibeats by Dre (£79.99). They were heavy, fell out at the slightest knock, useless for the gym, awkward to use on the tube or any kind of travel, only produced a good sound when a perfect fit was formed and the controls were useless. And dont even try to use these on your iphone, the experience is like talking while trapped in a mine shaft with your eardrums blown out. .......Anyway no more time on over priced bit of fashion / junk!!
These Bose headphones offer a perfect mix of in the ear and "over ear" music experience. They fit like a glove, don't need to be rammed in your ear, light, easy to use controls and great sound quality.
I chose these on the back of my Quiet comfort 15 that i bought about a year ago from Bose and these two products do exactly what they say with no fuss.
If you want a brand that delivers and doesn't spend its cash on marketing, buy these. …
- Written by David A from PONTEFRACT
47 of 52 people found this useful
Just goes perfectly with any i-product Best balanced Sound absolutely the Best comfort and most natural Sound! In MY search for th Just goes perfectly with any i-product Best balanced Sound absolutely the Best comfort and most natural Sound! In MY search for the Best Sound i have tryied some werry expensive ones but these are the only ones that do everything right!!
So just buy Them you wont regret it! …
- Written by Peter K from Randers
20 of 26 people found this useful
Bose in ear head phones
The sound quality was excellent but I found that the small ear buds were too small and loose and the medium were too bid and didn' The sound quality was excellent but I found that the small ear buds were too small and loose and the medium were too bid and didn't go in far enough to give me the depth of sound. also the track skip fiction was sporadic, with the back skip very difficult to get to work! …
- Written by Ron T from Loughborough
Really good inears...i have compared them which beats and sennheiser...
I bough them about 18-24 months ago and useing them with all of my "toys"; Phone,tablet,laptop,playstation 4 and vita... So they a I bough them about 18-24 months ago and useing them with all of my "toys"; Phone,tablet,laptop,playstation 4 and vita... So they are in use;) There is no conection problem after manny months of use and there is no "cracks" when you movieig cable. They are really comfortable and is easy to forget that you have them in ears. They r really good if you an active person too. I've been snowboarding with them,running and cycling (Mtb) and they always was in place. Comparing them to beats... That's just my opinion but I will choose Bose,I think that sound quality is better and they fit better in ear.. My friend bought sennheisers some model for about 70£ sport version and it's exactly like beats...good but not enought..I will recommend Bose mie2or mie2i to everyone who like good sound quality and comfort and don't wont to spend a fortune..I really like to try Bose notice cancelation ones but in my opinion they are a bit too expensive... …
- Written by Bartosz F from Bruton
Not Great for Airtravel
Having tried to use them this year on a Air Canada long haul flight, I can say they don't work well at all. They caused terrible i Having tried to use them this year on a Air Canada long haul flight, I can say they don't work well at all. They caused terrible interference rendering them useless. I had to use the terribly uncomfortable ones they provide you with in flight. For use with the iPhone 4S they are great, comfortable and great sound, but for some reason they didn't work in flight, shame!! …
- Written by Tracy D from CHIPPENHAM
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do these have good outside sound isolation?
- Asked by Chad U from Seattle
Quite good passive isolation so long as you get a good seal with the replaceable budes.
If you dont Quite good passive isolation so long as you get a good seal with the replaceable budes.
If you dont, they will also sound tinny and no bass. When you get a good seal, they sound amazing. …
- Answered by Nick W from Piedmont
HOW DO THESE COMPARE TO BEATS BY DRE IN EAR HEADPHONES?
- Asked by Christopher M from Rosedale
I have tried my friends "Diddy Beats" in-ear headphones and they sound pretty good, my 2 major gripe I have tried my friends "Diddy Beats" in-ear headphones and they sound pretty good, my 2 major gripes with them though is that the tips are very uncomfortable after 20 minutes of use and the bass in the beats headphones are very overwhealming, it almost drowns out everything in too much bass.
The Bose headphones do a fantastic job at keeping both the treble and bass in perfect balance and the tips are made of cushony silicon so you can keep them in your ears for hours and they will continue to be comfortable.. …
- Answered by Wayne V from Staten Island
What colors do they come in ?
- Asked by Tyrone B from Park Forest
The headsets are black with silver trim. The cord is black and white.
- Answered by Jason F from Kansas City
Does this headset work with the macbook air, if not, is there a fitting adapter?
- Asked by Benedikt W
I have to answer by myself:
I tried it. Actually, there is no need of any adapter. Even though Bose I have to answer by myself:
I tried it. Actually, there is no need of any adapter. Even though Bose do not assure that on there product description (in terms of compatibility) it seems all functions work very well! …
- Answered by Benedikt W
Are these earphones compatible with iPod touch 5th generation
- Asked by James P
Yes they are!
- Answered by Diogo A from Teresopolis
Can I double click for fast reverse and triple click for fast forward as I can with the Apple in-ear headphones
- Asked by Catherine O from Seattle
On the earbuds yes but it is double click and hold for fast forward and triple click and hold for re On the earbuds yes but it is double click and hold for fast forward and triple click and hold for rewind. Also on the iPhone music playing screen you can hold in either forward or backward button and that will fast foward and rewind. …
- Answered by Nick M from Marlton